View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 221 of 771 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 231 271 321 721 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 7706

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Senior Member harun12 is an unknown quantity at this point harun12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I believe that Robot is more useful in the modern age. so that some time i acknowledge that Forex Robot is most interesting methought in the world. Specially a few time i believe the Forex Robot. actually use a robot to trade better because we also do not understand how our future will go.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Powering is an unknown quantity at this point Powering's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i do believe the forex robot system and i see there are traders using this system but i never use this system in my trading forex and i do not prefer to use the robot trading in the future because by robot i can not get experiences and skills for trading forex and i want to get it to be good trader in forex business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jamalsikder is an unknown quantity at this point jamalsikder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When market condition and situation are dynamic fast and when the mart is dynamical then careful EA faculty be fails one life because it module be bomb because of its writing and it prefab with that's time market healthiness but i heard which EA we penury to buy be like they provide updated robot also .

Senior Member imranumar1 is an unknown quantity at this point imranumar1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No ma robot par yaqin nai karta kyo ka wo machine ha machine ma kabi bhi khrabi askti ha.is lia hmaya is ko khud apna hathun sa use karna chaya is sa ak to hmaya trading karna ka tajarba mila ga or ham soch samjh kar yahan sa bohat sa profite kma sakta han.

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g nai rebot trading par app zakeen nai kar sakte cuz app ko pakka pata nai hoga ke app ka rebot app ko profit hasil kar ke de ga g han agr app manual trading karo ge app ki skills achi hai app ka experience hai trading mai tuh app achi trading kar sakte hai bai jaan app ko acha profit hasil kar paye ge thanks
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Senior Member lucky65209 is an unknown quantity at this point lucky65209's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is not possible for us to take care of our swap unit the instance. We may be busy in another jobs too. So good in that containerful Forex robots can be very composer. In our absence they module transaction and win us profits. It is useful to use Forex robots. They soul inclination of grouping the trends, analyzing and using perfect strategy to make perfect profits.

Senior Member jahiruzzaman is an unknown quantity at this point jahiruzzaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is not possible for us to take care of our job entire the time. We may be employed in different jobs too. So considerably in that framing Forex robots can be real accessible. In our epilepsy they instrument swap and win us profits. It is economic to use Forex robots. They someone inclination of collecting the trends, analyzing and using perfect strategy to make perfect profits.

Senior Member sajidh is an unknown quantity at this point sajidh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When market condition and situation are changing excitable and when the market is changing then trusty EA instrument be fails one days because it faculty be change because of its coding and it made with that's second industry assumption but i heard which EA we poverty to buy probably they provide updated robot also .

Senior Member rafeel is an unknown quantity at this point rafeel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex per bhe bhot se kam scam he aur kuch achi kam bhe hen per har kaam me achi buri log zaror hoty hen chahen wo koi bhe business ho

Senior Member shinnafxt is an unknown quantity at this point shinnafxt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not like trading the forex market using trading robot because trading robot is not good to trade the forex market.robot trading is a program robot and the forex market is not program but is exchange of foreign currency so no robot can determine the movement of the forex market

+ Reply to Thread
Page 221 of 771 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 231 271 321 721 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)