View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 218 of 771 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 216 217 218 219 220 228 268 318 718 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 7706

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Senior Member Nova is on a distinguished road Nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robots are not trust able and reliable we should not use any kind of robots, we should believe on our own strategy and planning in order to get the fruitful result from forex. Robots keep the trader in critical situation and we can not earn with the help of robots, hop you will be under stand and will not trade with this help of forex robots in order to avoid the critical situation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member portal is an unknown quantity at this point portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i dont, i ever try some robot in so many times but all the ending are the same loss and margin call i never able to made any withdraw from robot trading so i do think that robot can give us good money if we want to make good money in forex trading we should trade manual

Member mohsin5757838 is an unknown quantity at this point mohsin5757838's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i think that many robot will be best but most of the robots are martingale and martingale is very risky and lost money in forex so i think that manual trading is better than robots

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Money Maker 15 is an unknown quantity at this point Money Maker 15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nai bro main forex robot pey kabhi be yakeen nai rakhta kiun k main pehly be is ko use kar chuka hun or pehly din to is nay mujhe 50$ profit diya but bad main mera sara account wash kar diya.

Senior Member jjsolution is an unknown quantity at this point jjsolution's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jahan tak muje pata hai wo yeh hai k app is par kaise believe kar sakte hain kiun k yeh aik software hai or is me sochne smjne ki salahiat nahi hti hai jab k aik insani dimagh k pas sochen ki salahiat hti hai ,

Senior Member Kdilawar is an unknown quantity at this point Kdilawar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahi mein robots mein believe nhi krta hon aur jab mein forex par trading kerta hon tu bahot hi comfortable feel kerta hon because mein nay forex ko learn kiya howa hay aur bhi mein ziyada forex ko learn kerta rehta hon becasue mein aik acha aur aap aik achay trader banna chatay hay tu ap ko forex ko learn kerna hoga .

Senior Member Fxemperor1st is an unknown quantity at this point Fxemperor1st's Avatar
    Thanks
    money management depend on our level of understanding on the market when trading,personally for me,i use all source of money management when trading,when i see am opportunity of a big move especially during the news hours,i dont care much about money management because this is when i maximize my account most,though need to always calculate the kinda amount there willing to lose when trading

Banned zohaib abbottabad is an unknown quantity at this point zohaib abbottabad's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading may hum forex robot par inhisar kar saktay hai is kay zariay say kafi income hasil ho sakti hai. is kay through aap trading karsaktay hai aur best income hasil kar saktay hai. so friends join the forex trading and believe the forex trading in best way and the best time. foooooorrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeexxxxxxxxx rrooooobbooooooootttttttttt is the best way to achieve the best income in the trading.

Senior Member harrysidhu is on a distinguished road harrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me forex robot pe beleave nahi karta bhai robot ke sath trade karna bekar he me to isko like bilkul nahi karta hun forex me robot ke sath trade karke hmm ashi success ho skte hein forex robot ke sath hmm agar chahe to hard work krke success ho skte hein

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex robot is very useful for traders who do not have much time, but for beginners, should make trades manually, in order to understand the market with good character, if we understand the character of the market, then we will know the right time to enter the market

+ Reply to Thread
Page 218 of 771 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 216 217 218 219 220 228 268 318 718 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)