View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 771 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's all our stone trade of our hours. We are too busy to other tasks. So often, Forex robot can be very useful. Is replaced in our absence and will earn our money they are. This is by using Forex robots, is highly profitable. They tend to use the perfect strategy for collecting trends, analyze and make a great profit. nai mujhy forex reboot ka sahara ly trading karny ka bilkul shook nai hai mery khayl se humein manual trading karna chahye so join the forex with complete learn then it wil go kto earn i like forex trading full time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to aril For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-03-02)

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe with some of the forex robot, forex robot but I do not believe I can get, the robot will usually be paid, the profit forex robot is a robot that can open a forex trading position by averaging system, it would definitely be a profit and scary robot yes, i believe, but not trusted it for 100%. even i use robot, but i see my robot everyday to make sure that the robot will not makes my account margin call. if its necessary, sometimes, i must cut loss manually

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to charumit For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-03-02)

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are right. Its not good to depends on robots. Robots canot work according to news and just follow the program and programming is not so easy,but the robot fails because it is not properly written, price is never smooth it aways flicks and the robot needs to consider these flicks to be profitable. i do not really believe in such crup as the foorex robot i wbelieve that without the robots then it is very possible that we can make as much money as we need to make -inthe market that way i know i can trade very well.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to adafx For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-03-02)

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the fact is that there is no ideal robot in the world . every robot will have a losing trade somewhere . the main problem in robots are we can't often enter everything we want as a code into them . our mind is an ultra computer which nothing can match. however a robot still has a lot of scope once it's written very effectively with a nice MM with it. and we only need a good settiing of paramaters from the robots and minitoring it, because robot is very dangerous if we are not monitoring it and sometime robot is not suitable with the market

8. The Following User Says Thank You to javhida For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-03-02)

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i believe in Forex robot but i have doubt about their performance ..i don't know how they actually decide the entry and exit point when the market are being fall seriously or doing a huge rally .but yes some people are success with using some robots ..i saw several advertising in internet about them but still having doubt
    and Forex robot is necessary for some people but for me my forex robot might be able to think of it later. Because I prefer to trade using my own hands. Because it is the same as I train my own abilities, and if I use a forex robot then I just relying on robots.

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i believe that there is a good EA or robots, and capable of generating a lot of profit for its users. but for me personally, prefer to trade manually, because I still want to learn it, and find the best way and according to my trading style. and I have never attempted to use an EA to trade, but I have heard countless accounts of people putting all their faith in such a system and losing everything they had. Of course this can be said for manual trading as well. However, I would pretty bluntly state that it is impossible to succeed with an EA until you an successfully trade manually first.

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex robot is just a ready made conditional mechanism for trading, some programmers can make it just with some condition, if the condition is true then it will give you positive result otherwise not, so chance is fifty-fifty, That is why i dislike robot, I think it is good practice to trade with your own manual strategy, it will give you the good impact and help you to make profit. and the fact is that there is no ideal robot in the world . every robot will have a losing trade somewhere . the main problem in robots are we can't often enter everything we want as a code into them . our mind is an ultra computer which nothing can match. however a robot still has a lot of scope once it's written very effectively with a nice MM with it.

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I donnot know much about it, but I want to know. as I am not a good trader. I want to use them in my trading. now tell me which one is good to use if any one knows here then plzzzzzzzz also tell me as I also searched the robots in internet but I was unable to understand them.
    and I have believe in Robots but i always do manual trading. It seems very intresting to me to analyze market by myself. And it also helps me to understand the depths of market and give me experience.

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    l think robots are also an option beside manual trading.l think there are some well designed robots and they are safe to trade with.but you really have to monitor them time to time.so there is no set and forget robots.even using a VPS you will need to reset your connection once a week.l think using a conservative robots can help to traders to make some money without working hard. and ya same thing when are are loosing with automatic tools like EA or robots then we feel very much sad and upset but when we loss from our analysis then we don;t feel too much sorry for it ..i don;t think the professional traders are using robot for their trading ..they trading with their own analysis and manually obviously .if i m wrong pzl let me know

Member average will become famous soon enough average's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    critical question but i never believed in robots coz there is no way to trust robot cz foex market can move any time when news come ..suppose the robot hold a trade before the news and the logical section of robot decide to open the order in sell but news impact goes to buy .but i never said there is not even chance to trade with robot ..i saw many of traders use robots and become successful and the fact is that there is no ideal robot in the world . every robot will have a losing trade somewhere . the main problem in robots are we can't often enter everything we want as a code into them . our mind is an ultra computer which nothing can match. however a robot still has a lot of scope once it's written very effectively with a nice MM with it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 771 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)