View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 771 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 555 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Member chak148 has a reputation beyond repute chak148 has a reputation beyond repute chak148 has a reputation beyond repute chak148 has a reputation beyond repute chak148 has a reputation beyond repute chak148 has a reputation beyond repute chak148 has a reputation beyond repute chak148 has a reputation beyond repute chak148 has a reputation beyond repute chak148 has a reputation beyond repute chak148 has a reputation beyond repute chak148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,443 Times in 460 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Do you believe in Forex Robots?
    Most of user said that they dont believe in Robots. and some say that yes robots are very useful. what you say about this. are you a Robot addict?
    Share Here...
    . Mujhko Forex Mein robots par Yakeen Hai Lekin robots ko Kabhi main trading main use nahi kiya. Aapke paas agar koi accha robot hai to aap usko test karne ke baad use karne kar sakte ho. Lekin use karne se pehle usko test karna lazmi hai agar aapka bahut accha hoga toh aap ko achi earning ho sakti hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chak148 For This Useful Post:

gedefx29 (2018-02-13), samia93 (2018-02-15)

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think the robot can make a profit continuously .. if this is possible
    then every trader will use Forex robot and they will be successful .. but if you
    are looking for a small percentage of who successfully use robot .. I have to confusion
    they are actually doing an automated tool or use own decision using EA signal

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adafx For This Useful Post:

chak148 (2018-02-13), gedefx29 (2018-02-13)

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes a robot is a bad helper, I have some experience when trading using robots
    and my account gets a fast margin call. So, I think we should choose a good robot and a good setting
    from the robot. That is my mistake, I also do not know about the robot settings,
    I just use the default settings and believe the robot can make a profit.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sumiati For This Useful Post:

chak148 (2018-02-13)

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,749 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han ge main bhe forex ke trading main robot ke trading per believe nh krta hon kun ke trading main koe bhe robot best nh hai or na he es main profit hai es main big risk hai ese liye main or main samjta hon ke koe bhe best user best trader robot ke trading ko like nh krta hain manual ke trading bht he best hai

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to punjabpolice For This Useful Post:

amirjaved (2018-02-01), danish555 (2018-02-01), fxearner (2018-02-05), hmforex (2018-02-06), incomejobs (2018-02-01), javedqasim (2018-02-27), jhoradpak (2018-02-01), jobless (2018-02-01), naveedbwn (2018-02-25), sarfraz786 (2018-02-01), sufiyan22 (2018-02-22), yulbang111 (2018-02-01)

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you, I am not a robot user. And I do not think to use it, for now.
    There are some of my friends who use the robot and they proved successful in using the robot,
    and have crossed if I already know maybe I will use forex robot. But now the mind
    is no longer valid, because now I focus on improving my ability.

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe in robots because logically it may be available. But most robots are unreliable and few work.
    I never choose to use a robot because it will never let your knowledge increase and even after
    10 years your trading experience will be at the initial level. The use of indicators and scripts
    can provide you with useful information that you can use in your analysis but I do not recommend merchants to use robots.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sinjo abe For This Useful Post:

mamah (2018-01-29), tidur (2018-01-31)

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 947 Posts
    I think using a forex trading robot trading is very important to note is how the robot. The second thing is the robustness margin held. If both of these are supported then we can be pretty calm to trade forex. I use a trading robot if I can not always be in front of computer monitors. and so far the results are pretty good.

Senior Member memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,056 Times in 1,230 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No dear forex k business mein main kbhi bhi robotic trading mein belive nahi karta hon because robotic trading karnay ka traders ko koi faida nahi milta is liye manual trading hi best haiq k manual trading se ham learning kar k experince knowledge bhi gain kar sakty hain .

14. The Following User Says Thank You to memi memi For This Useful Post:

amjadwaseem (2018-01-29)

Member don1991 will become famous soon enough don1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    naai dear maain bilkul bi robots paar belivee naai kaarta hon kui ka robots maain na2 baar use kiyaa dono baar robots na mera account wash kiyaa haa soo ab maain robot trading choor di ha ab maain manual trading kaarta hoon jo bebst hameraa liyaa .

16. The Following User Says Thank You to don1991 For This Useful Post:

amjadwaseem (2018-01-29)

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I heard from my friends that some robots are pretty good with trading thingy.
    But there are some important things to keep in mind. A trader will now be good as long as the general trend
    of the market remains like this. It shifts, and the robot will make you lose altogether.
    Secondly, you may have to consider sticking to manual trading because it will make
    you happy when you realize that whatever you get is due to your own hard work.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to megawati For This Useful Post:

don1991 (2018-01-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 771 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 555 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)