View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 770 of 771 FirstFirst ... 270 670 720 760 768 769 770 771 LastLast
Results 7,691 to 7,700 of 7706

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont believe in buying forex robots and trading with it.Because we can use the money as capital which is used to buy the robot.
    but i believe that we should prepare a good strategy and then create a robot with that strategy and use it.It will be much better.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member alwi will become famous soon enough alwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by greenmedia View Post
    That is my stance and I'm not going to change.
    But basically anything that can generate and the benefit will be the choice of many people
    of all because by doing good then the result will be good and all the traders will also follow the merchant may not follow the way of the losers

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yup 3 votes are same. I give my vote. hey all friends please give you votes. dont be a silent reader. please response. your comments and votes will help others.
    waise koi vps me ek accha ea try karchuka ho to aapna result de. main abhi vps me ek ea install karke demo me try kar raha hoon . 200$ demo balance ke sath. abhi ek month later dekhte he.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Junior Member greenmedia is on a distinguished road greenmedia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dead View Post
    Do not say such a thing could have been friends since you'll actually use a robot to trade better because we also do not understand how our future will
    That is my stance and I'm not going to change.
    But basically anything that can generate and the benefit will be the choice of many people

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    voting results showed the same value, after I noticed it only 3 people who do the voting.
    let the other members, give your vote.
    yeah as per the vote the result is balanced. i love to try robots and if anybody want to suggest me some good ones i would welcome it wholeheartedly
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

asd567 (2018-07-17), Golobutt (2019-10-09), sabirali405 (2017-12-16), samia93 (2017-12-11), Unregistered (1)

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,779 Times in 308 Posts
    voting results showed the same value, after I noticed it only 3 people who do the voting.
    let the other members, give your vote.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to arjun For This Useful Post:

samia93 (2017-12-11)

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dead View Post
    Do not say such a thing could have been friends since you'll actually use a robot to trade better because we also do not understand how our future will
    even though we do not know how our future will at least we should choose to use or choose something in life

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to denira For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-10-09), philips_asus (2012-07-15), samia93 (2017-12-11)

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by greenmedia View Post
    I do not dislike the robot technique.
    because the market moves dramatically and dynamically so I chose not to be a use of such techniques and will never

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dead For This Useful Post:

samia93 (2017-12-11)

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pipsdragon View Post
    for me? i on neutral opinion. sometime i use robot but sometime i use manuall trading too. look the condition.
    mera bhi aapke tarah same he. mera manna he ki kuch ea accha kam karte he aur kuch just scam hote he. jo wa free nehi he most of them are good. but maine abhitak ea buy nehi ki. filhaal ek ea vps me dekar try kar raha hoon. agar wo this month accha result de to main uske bare me sochunga.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to soumen For This Useful Post:

asd567 (2018-07-17), Golobutt (2019-10-09), robalahamed (2013-02-14), samia93 (2017-12-11), Unregistered (1)

Junior Member greenmedia is on a distinguished road greenmedia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not dislike the robot technique.
    because the market moves dramatically and dynamically so I chose not to be a use of such techniques and will never

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greenmedia For This Useful Post:

asd567 (2018-07-17), samia93 (2017-12-11), shuvoja (2013-03-18), Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 770 of 771 FirstFirst ... 270 670 720 760 768 769 770 771 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)