View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 771 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 546 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if we really can use robots well, obviously, and we also really understand the robot working system, it will make it easier to trade our way, and we will still be able to gain more profit by trading using robots. but to decide to use a robot, must really learn the first robot well. and I do not believe in currency-related spiders either. This does not work well all the periods. I think the handling guide is 100% better than using software because spiders do a pre-determined treatment that does not allow effective results every time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not trust forex robots. I believe using my own robot based on my own trading strategy and plan. because robots only work based on their program. I will only believe in myself that I make with the system itself. commercially based on some of the strategies others think they deserve. and Some of the time it works but most of the time you can not trust those fack or an inappropriate reboot site is just a money sucker machine they can empty your pockets in my opinion beware of this reboot

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not believe in forex robots. I believe using my own robot based on my own trading strategy and plan. The causes of robots only work based on their program. I will only believe in myself that I make with the system itself. commercially based on some of the strategies others think they deserve. and I read a lot about good robots but for me I depend on my way to trade I see that my own analysis and my strategy to trade is the best way to work with your hands and your mind better than robots and I believe that there is good robot will not be affected by time

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is true that, all forex robots are not profitable at all, but some forex robots work well in forex trading business and make good money from this business. so, if you want to use forex robot then you must first try in demo account then try in real account. and I do not believe in forex robots. I believe using my own robot based on my own trading strategy and plan. as robots only work based on their programe. I will only believe in myself that I make with the system itself. commercially based on some of the strategies others think they deserve.

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not have experience using forex robot or Ea. but I heard from other merchants that, not all forex robots provide positive profit results, but some robots provide benefits but do not earn enough profit. so, forex trading manual is better used than forex trading robot business. and I think forex robots can be very useful. In our absence, they will trade and win us a profit. Very profitable to use forex robots. They have a tendency to gather trends, analyze, and use the perfect strategy to produce perfect profits.

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not believe in forex robots. This does not work well all the time. I think manual trading is 100% better than using robots because robots work on predetermined formulas that do not produce productive results every time. and for me I think we should not trust forex robots because that would be risky for us, we have to trade our own and concentrate on it and have to trade with careands hould not rely on forex robots

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I personally do not believe in Forex Robot .. so far, I have searched for and got so many Trade Robots, but all of them Just Work in Certain Market Conditions. Manually trading is actually much better than Trade using Robot because it can improve your Trading Skill and make you a Good Trader of Discipline. and forex robots are effective in trading no doubt but they are also expensive and the merchants who use them should know and handle them perfectly according to their working procedures. Traders should also have a good amount of money to invest in those that are not possible. all.

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no, i do not bleve these robots at all. I think nobody should use trading with forex robots because I got a bad loss by following these robots but if you know how to work on robots than it's not a bad problem at all. For me I do not know, I used it but I got big defeat now I just trade with manual, I believe in myself, my own strategy and there is very simple than I use robot really !!

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,040 Times in 1,524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader es main yakeen kernay wali kia bat hay es main to saaf si bat hay k agar ap k pass acha robot hay to ap us pay trade ker skty hain aur es say earing bhi ker skty hian aur agar bura robot hay to phr ap loss bhi ker skty hian ab ap pay depnd hay k ap nay kerna kia hay es main ..............

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

javedqasim (2018-05-28), kashi93 (2018-05-28), sarfraz786 (2018-05-28)

Member nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 599 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mera believe nahi hai robot par Mera believe Hai Ke Insaan Agar manual kaam karta Hai To Kuch Zyada achha kaam kar sakta hai your decision power Hoti Hai Insaan Ki Jyada acchi hoti hai aur ek rebort ki decision power acchi nahi ho sakti isi liye Meri Yahi advice hai ke aap manual trading Kare jisse aap ka experience bhi increase Hota Hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 771 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 546 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)