View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 771 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 545 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use forex robots now, until now, robots give me an advantage, even give me a little profit, but every day, it gives me a good profit, I think if we use lots of small and low targets per day, robots will be safe and keep running for years ,, i hope i can use this EA for years and i understand. But right now I enjoy trading manually because that is the area where I am most superior. I love to face the market of life, full of excitement and raw fear. And when you get a good profit for your manual trade, you feel happy and proud of yourself.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tabungan For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-07-17)

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know that forex robots can be used in trading to generate more profits. We can make a profit from bigger trades easily with their use. But we can not withhold losses in trading when it will be traded automatically in forex. So we can not use risk management there to withhold our losses from trading and Most of the people who make robots give ads on ptc sites. You can get it from it. But I advise you not to go with a robot instead of improving your skills. We are very impressed with the name ROBOT but made by humans according to their perceptions. and forex is the most unstable market. I think you understand the meaning behind it!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the robot is absolutely worst to trade with, one time i am tired to trade by using robot bt suffered huge losses and i think the main reason for that is that they do not deal with fundamental analysis and trading only with technical analysis and i am a new forex trader . When I came to this forex market initially, then I organized these EA topics. I do not know anything about forex, then I want to use forex EA to take profit. But next time when I start to learn forex then I think the guy makes the robot but the robot does not make man. So I think forex is not good for all time trades. But sometimes some strategies are purely happend and robots can take advantage. So I like robots sometimes not every time.

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not trust to buy a forex robot and trade with it. Because we can use money as the capital used to buy robots. but I believe that we should set up a good strategy and then make a robot with that strategy and use it. It will be much better. I prefer trading with manual methods, because I have a bad experience using EA never win and for me personally it will not harm us all for you to have confidence in robot and there is zero injury we can not accept it is actually the main professional individual

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is not custom to believe in Forex Robot. World online communication is very easy for internet. So I can not get news from successful merchants depending on the Robot. All said and advice to benefit from the forex market in accordance with the situation of experienced analysis of currency etc. So I do not recommend to you just use for Robot. But you can follow a few moments. and Robot is undoubtedly very useful in forex, therefore I believe in the use of robots. Nevertheless robots should not rely on 100% when trading. Some traders barely attempt to analyze the charts / markets, but rather rely entirely on the use of these robots. Such actions may result in unexpected losses for traders at some point.

Banned shoaibashraf455 is on a distinguished road shoaibashraf455's Avatar
    Thanks
    An Forex robot is a computer program that is based on a set of Forex trading signals which helps to define whether to purchase or sell a certain currency pair at any particular time. so it is not a loseful to trust ion robot to work yourself which is always benefit for u thankx

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex robot is a surprising thing for me that I do not believe in forex trading robots because the robots are pretending by humans and a man has independent mind so the robots are software-operated equipment so how can they give us an advantage in forex trading in the market! ! and I think we can find a good robot but it will be very expensive because we see ads about many online robots and make you earn big money but who will pay a lot of money to test this robot so I think there is no perfect robot that can be lost because but we can know the error in our trading but the robot that you can not change need a good programmer

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    until I personally do not use forex robots but my friends told me about it ... maybe this is good, maybe this is not good, only traders who use this forex robot who can know better, maybe i use it in the future to see what happened .. and I do not believe in forex robots. I believe using my own robot based on my own trading strategy and plan. as robots only work based on their program. I will only believe in myself that I make with the system itself. commercially based on some of the strategies others think they deserve.

Member nipu will become famous soon enough nipu will become famous soon enough nipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Instead of using a robot, I prefer to use the [custom] indicator to analyze the market, because the robot is so unpredictable and has resulted in so many lost forex accounts. I think people should be aware of the fact that robots work only for their own designers. and, I do not believe in forex robots and if you trade with robots I warn you that you will soon discover that they blew your account. So, prefer manual trading instead of using robots which is the best strategy you can use to benefit from the Forex market.

Senior Member bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,748 Times in 1,127 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main Forex robots pe believe nae karta hon ku ke in main hum ko nae parta hota hia Forex robots pe hum ko believe nae karna hai main ne 2, 3 bar unko try kiya hia but muje loss huwa hai even main n khud ki trading sahi ki ha.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bali351 For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-06-25), billyboy00007 (2018-06-30), kashi93 (2018-06-21), MARandhawa (2018-06-20)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 771 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 545 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)