View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 771 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 536 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Senior Member afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,445 Times in 1,598 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    robot k zriye se trading boht risky hay aur is me koi guarntee nhi hoti hey k ye ap koo asani k sth earning kr kay dey ga aur mere khyal me jee ap koo khud k bal hi forx trding me success mile ga aur ap ki koshish hi kamyabi k zamant baney gi...
    Fall seven times and Stand up eight.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to afzalali For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-10-28), IGI (2018-10-28), Unregistered (1)

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The reality is that there are no complete automated robots that will make a lot of money, and will save your funds related to risk. If there are automatic robot programmers who will never sell them, and forex brokers will not look for investor clients, they will print a lot of money with the help of this kind of robot. and I don't believe currency trading software because of its performance as a device, it can't take a choice if the industry switches to my way. but personally we can take a choice if the industry goes out of my way. if you use a robot, you need a lot of research because if there is an error, you reduce the existing consideration.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to salimah fx For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-10-26), afzalali123 (2018-10-28)

Member Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No i don't believe in robot kiyun kay main nay robot use kiya hai wo auto trade karta hai aur us nay 2 bar mera account wash kiya hai mujhe robot par trust nahi hai ap khud trade karain manual aur auto main kafi difference hota hai is liye kabi aisy tools par believe na karain hmesha khud trade karain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Julia_jerry For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-10-26)

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not dependent on forex trading companies, and I like manual currency trading in the currency trading business, because the fact that handbook forex trading in forex trading we can trade every one of the opportunities distributed by the forex market and also control our own profits or possible losses in forex trading companies. so, I won't like forex trading robots. and I noticed that some traders use robots to make a profit. This is a funny factor for me. If a robot can generate profit, where a trader has no quality and that he does not have the ability to analyze the market. I don't use this robot. And I don't want to use this robot.

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I often find many EA martiangle or average methods where if using this technique to get more profit and efficiency the robot needs to run 24 hours. must have a large margin to survive, if you have a little money then you have to open a cent account to be able to use robots safely and I don't trust forex robots. I believe using my own robot based on my own trading strategies and plans. as robots only work based on their programs. I will only believe in myself that I made with the system itself. commercial is based on several other people's strategies that they think are appropriate.

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it will help me to be able to pay for many of the goals that I have, if we already have a strategy that can generate consistent returns, then we can make forex trading as the main source of income and I am also one of those who believe in Forex. Because, I think the robot is our best assistant on the Forex market. Although sometimes they give us the wrong signal, an expert trader must have the quality to identify the wrong signal. So my proposal is that every trader must make good research on Forex before starting trading on Forex.

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that we might believe that using robots in forex trading will be able to consistently make a profit if we have tried using a demo account and can produce profits consistently !!! and according to the sound the results are balanced I like trying to try robots. even though we don't know how our future will be we are the latest we must choose to use chhose some thinking in life. the market moves dramatically and dynamically so I choose not to use such a tectonic type and never will.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,369 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not dislike the robot technique.
    because the market moves dramatically and dynamically so I chose not to be a use of such techniques and will never

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 0307148 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Banned forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,554 Times in 1,227 Posts
    ya i not much beleave on rebots because the can not hurt for me but its ham for believe for a trder.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to forexrunner For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think ForeX robots (I will not say any name) have proven their ability to produce several advantages over losses because there are no robots capable of making 100% profit but some robots can reach 70% profit to 30% loss. and I don't believe in robots because most of the time robots give us losses and they work only well when market conditions are normal but if conditions are not normal then maybe we suffer losses in the forex market because robots I think manual trading is best for us to earn money here .

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gagal For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 771 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 536 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)