View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 771 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 567 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,749 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai jan main tu forex ke trading main robot ke trading ko best nh manta hon or na he maine aj tak main robot ke trading ke hai forex ke trading main jo best trading hai who manual ke trading hai kun ke hum market ko best watch krte hain forex ke trading main manual ke trading he best hai na ke robot ke trading best trading hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to punjabpolice For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-20), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-21), alizubair (2017-10-21), amirjaved (2017-10-22), ayeshapak (2017-10-21), billyboy00007 (2017-10-20), FOREXMAN (2017-10-20), incomejobs (2017-10-21), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-22), jhoradpak (2017-10-22), kanita (2017-10-20), memi memi (2017-10-24), rafictn (2017-10-21), rehanayaz (2017-10-22), yulbang111 (2017-10-22), zahid2016 (2017-10-20)

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that robot does not works most of the time. Sometimes it creats problem. Man creat robots so robot works by its instraction, But currency market always changable an observe a new expeience. So I think robot can not predict parfectly. Thats why I do not agree the use of robot in trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nuleta For This Useful Post:

memi memi (2017-10-24), remo (2017-10-20)

Member Shani11165 will become famous soon enough Shani11165's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No doubt k technology ne boht trakki ki hy lkn jo samj bhoj aik insan kko hoti hy wo robot me ni or waisy b market dramatically up and down hoti rehti hy es lye robot zada useful ni ho sakty.

Member dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that Forex robot is not too secure for trading . I don't think that Forex robot can make me a successful trader . Manual trading is always best for trade . Sometime some trader get profit by robot trading but it's not enough for this business .

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A trader can make a profit by trading with a robot for some time but as you mentioned
    in robots that run longer does not work well because it leads to losses because of their
    inability to trade in an uncertain market and trade if there are news updates.
    good luck

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kamcah For This Useful Post:

andi (2017-10-18)

Member mirza299 is on a distinguished road mirza299's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello mana abi tak robots istamal nahai kia ha lakin mara kahna ya ha k dono sahai ha robets or manual jb robos kam karanga to hma knowlege ksa mlagi atni start k 4 month to hma tading khud karni chaiya...

Banned r_ad_k has a spectacular aura about r_ad_k has a spectacular aura about r_ad_k's Avatar
    Thanks
    Disadvantages of Forex Robots:
    1. They could be very expensive.
    2. Theres a huge range of different robots to choose from, which can make users to have a really hard time choosing the one thats right for them and this takes high familiarity with robots systems.
    3. You will have to leave your computer turned on all day or which is quite expensive for those subscribing to an internet service provider. so that the robot works at its best performance.
    4. Doesnt run on every broker, which could limit your earnings.
    5. Configuring the robot for its best performance could be problematic and depends on what currency pair the user is trading.
    6. Intervene in the robots performance may cause its malfunction and turn into losses for the user. So an in patience trader can't use it.
    7. Most of them cant trade on days of high volatility.

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that Forex is trading business. If you have enough education you can do well in forex. But if the matter is robot I would like to say it works sometimes. Trading by robot is not dependable technique to earn from forex. Trading by ownself is better than other artificial techniques.

Member quraf will become famous soon enough quraf will become famous soon enough quraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I have used both options with real cost and demo account I initially experimented on demo account
    and after seeing the result switch to real account and try to produce more than I can
    and of course after making sure that the result is good so I am trading and I am relieved and also use
    the actual account manually and I enter the command manually
    salam

Banned r_ad_k has a spectacular aura about r_ad_k has a spectacular aura about r_ad_k's Avatar
    Thanks
    Robot is just a way for broker to attract more clients. It promised an easy way to make money from trading. But two things they will never tell you:
    1. That robot is static while market is dynamic
    2. That the programming language of any robot is limited
    That's why up till now, those EA hunters, only able to say "what if..." without ever give any solid proof.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 771 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 567 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)