View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 771 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 540 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If the goal is to adapt and get used to the conditions and atmosphere of the Market to make a profit, then a scalping strategy can be an option, because that way we Meng invest more of our time in front of the graph and the graph is observed as desired so we can be friends with the Market. Make the market a friend, it seems to be able to make the market as a friend we have to learn more, because no one can a hundred messages can read what the market conditions, nature and movement. But often paying attention to charts can at least feel a pull on the graph that shows the direction of the market, and then make a decision.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to charumit For This Useful Post:

Ayk (2018-10-10)

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not like entrusting my trading account to the machinery, especially in these days, moving sharply and then returning to the pair with central bank intervention and market rumors here and there. I did not discourage those who used it but I personally did not like it. Forex robots are a good thing to make and use in forex but you still need to have your own strategy to make it and make definitions in trading because there is so much news on the market that you can lose.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to seblak For This Useful Post:

Ayk (2018-10-10)

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Robot is just a program that helps us in calculating trading currencies. At present there is a lot of information spread on the internet about these products. just like other tools needed to be used skillfully to be the most effective. This is just a program that helps us in calculating and monitoring currencies and it helps us to find out the best time to buy and sell. I don't believe in this kind of tool because I think the FOREX market is not a fully automated trading place. There is a lot of human intervention and good decision making, so you cannot convey to FX robots as a whole. Life is always good when you take a few good moves in forex that help someone make a fortune but when you talk about robots you are destined to fail because there is no perfect robot.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hosyah For This Useful Post:

Ayk (2018-10-10)

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robot is software that is designed to trade for you automatically. Many people believe that they work effectively and that they stop working at a time. Like me, I believe the robot works. Not all robots are bad. You will get a good robot if you use it properly. With robots nothing can be satisfying in this business. Because robots cannot produce consistent profits from this dynamic market. And I think this business is not for robots that are only for humans. And only humans can benefit from this business.

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually not all robots or experts are bad because I know many traders make their own experts by giving their strategies to be programmed well and these people make them robots or experts and they make good money. These experts make them not set in front of the graph for a long time. time and they fall relaxed. Several times a trader gets the worst results with a good robot that has a proven record before because traders don't configure it correctly and apply the wrong things that destroy robot mathematical techniques. A good configuration is neccassary for profit and we can do this if we have adequate knowledge about forex trading and about the technicalities.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dadang bayem For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is uphill for the United States to take care of our trade in full. we have a tendency for unit areas to be too busy with different tasks, so if it's a very useful forex golem. in the absence of the United States. they are partners, and that we can win it as a profit-maximizing Forex that they collect, trend analysis, and ideal for making a lot of profits. For beginners like me, it's better to trade manually because it will further explore the ability of market analysis before deciding to open a position. Robots are only tools to help gain profit after we find a suitable trading style.

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The currency market depends on market knowledge and good techniques. And if you manually use buying and selling, then you can easily modify your own strategy but the automatic robot is not easy to modify. If you use a robot, you will want to receive huge losses on the stock market. Prefer to have a safe income stream for my routine expenses and increase my income with forex as part time. For those who already have a lot of money to manage their expenses, I think full time trading is also good.

Member 20th will become famous soon enough 20th will become famous soon enough 20th's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex robots are very helpful for trading if you don't have enough time to trade. But forex robots do not give good results because sometimes they fail to know the exact market movements whether it is up or down. For this reason it's better to trade on your own than to use robots, because it helps us improve our trading capabilities. Most of the traders who believe there are benefits will not depend on this fx robot. But I feel there may be very good forex trading professionals who are present anywhere and exclusive use of all is not available. Only unverified and unhelpful software that will be introduced to the target of making money from marketing, which is usually made from solutions that are stored solutions from frequent people.

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that their forex account holders will not have a robot because they do not have the capacity to think. In the future I might apply but now that day must be impossible. Then technical trading may not be programmed in robots. Most of the traders who believe there are benefits will not depend on this fx robot. But I feel there may be very good forex trading professionals who are present anywhere and exclusive use of all is not available. Only unverified and unhelpful software that will be introduced to the target of making money from marketing, which is usually made from solutions that are stored solutions from frequent people.

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't believe in robots, I just believe in myself, programmed robots, but sometimes there are some events that make the market very rough, and if you trade with a robot, you may lose most of your capital. Most users say that they don't believe in robots. and some say that robots are very useful. There is no easy way in Forex, this is a tragedy that many people think there is. Marketing was designed to make me think I could buy a Robot System.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 771 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 540 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)