View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 771 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 553 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Member Abidhanif will become famous soon enough Abidhanif will become famous soon enough Abidhanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i believe but i never hand over my all money to robots i think i can do batter trading then robots this why i choos trading by my self jo thinking jo soch jo expirience hamare pas hota hein wo robots kay pas nahi hota

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Abidhanif For This Useful Post:

mian5575405 (2018-03-13)

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex robots sy trading achi hoti hai ye baat bilkol thek hai magar kai baar kuch chezy aisi hoti hoti hai k robot samaj nahi pata aisi baty ek insan he samaj sakta hai market ka achanak badal jana ya or bohat c chezen to mere kheyal se robot trading se behtar hai k ap hud trade karen

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex robot is very good if you can sometimes operate it manually.
    It's the same as an employee in your office if you're not on guard, you can be sure that
    you do not get 100% of it. Forex robots work best during bound markets and become
    very ineffective when the market continues to move in one direction because the robot tends to open too many orders

Member niat has a spectacular aura about niat has a spectacular aura about niat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think yes EA can help us .. so we can check the results using tester strategy in mt4 platform ..
    also we do not need to do manual trading so EA gives us automatic trading and also
    if you have knowledge of mq4 language then you can also modify EA as per your requirement ..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to niat For This Useful Post:

rengit (2018-02-25)

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I do not believe in forex robots. Because God has given me hands and brains.
    So why would I use a machine when I am fit to work. I will use my hands to open and close the trade.
    I will use my brain to think beforehand. I will try to understand the trend of the market.
    I will observe the price movement and the close trade when profit is accepted by me.
    I will close the trade even in loss if the market movement is a matter of doubt.
    I think every trader should use their brains to become traders which is successful.
    Because humans create robots. Never create us.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to aladinfx For This Useful Post:

dadang bayem (2018-02-26)

Senior Member jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,984 Times in 4,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhi forex key trading min robot key trading koi best trader or best user like nh kurte hin or min bhi trading min es trading ko bilkul like hi nh kurta hun trading min robot best way nh hi profit gain kurne key lye trading min best way tu hin ke ap log manual ke trading kurne trading min manual ke trading best way hi earning kurne key lye trading main profit key liye bhi

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to jobless For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-02-26), amirjaved (2018-03-18), Forexcoolgirl (2018-02-26), ghaffar500 (2018-02-27), hafiz shahid iqbal (2018-03-12), jellybelly2017 (2018-02-25), kanita (2018-02-26), KASINA (2018-02-24), mian5575405 (2018-02-26), Mr. India (2018-02-25), punjabpolice (2018-02-22), sufiyan22 (2018-02-23), zahid2016 (2018-02-27), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-02-27)

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I take advantage of currency trading programs, none of whom I think they value to defend your money,
    or trade professionally is the best I believe as we observe all the advantages
    and disadvantages shortly before getting any chance other than most of us find
    a good deal of trading ourselves

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kuda For This Useful Post:

jobless (2018-02-22)

Member dorayaki will become famous soon enough dorayaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a robot at EA and I have been able to do a lot of things, but I do not even
    know how to use a robot, I do not have any robots, and I have lost my knowledge because
    of my loss. Karena's robot will not be able to visit the site until he or she has a meeting
    with the other person. I'm going to have a robot robot working in manual trading.

Member yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not trust forex robots. Because if I use it it will make me fall asleep with all the ease.
    And skills in trading are not correct I've developed well. And also
    I will never understand how to trade well, because it is too cool with the robot.

Member akhtarr is just really nice akhtarr is just really nice akhtarr is just really nice akhtarr is just really nice akhtarr is just really nice akhtarr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is sar is bat par khosh hon aur main b aesa hon par mery pass sar itna experince to nhi hay rebot ka main is par kafi try kr raha hon samjhne k lye ksi website par dekhta rehta hon aur ap b hamen kafi experience dety rehty hain har chez men jis say hamari kafi help ho jati hay

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akhtarr For This Useful Post:

kanita (2018-02-25), ryachoudhary (2018-02-24)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 771 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 553 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)