View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 771 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 544 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not believe in forex robots. I believe using my triumphant robot based on my own trading strategy and plan. as robots only work based on their program. I will only believe in myself that I make with the system itself. commercial based on some others strategies that they think are worth. and I believe in the Forex robot that I hear it will work well for someone but I never practice even use it in my trade .. and i never thought it would work for everyone ..trading with robots can be risky which is a personal view I

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 947 Posts
    i think Forex robots are better if you have tested that robot on the demo trading account and if they are giving you good performance then you can try to use that robot to real account but i think it is better to use vps server if you have to use robot for your account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to youcef54 For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-07-20)

Senior Member IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,320 Times in 1,490 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g nahi mojhe robot par aik percent b yaqin nahi hai, robot ko forex me kaam par laga kar ap apna naqsaan kara sakte hai jo bayaanaq par ikhta-taam karwa sakta hai bahter yehi ha ap khod ke bal trade kary chahe ap paise loss hi kiyo na kare.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to IGI For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-07-19)

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nahi mai forex robort par belive nahi mkrta kyu k forex market say hum forex market mai profit earn nahi kr sakty. forex market mai profit earn krnay kay lye hum ko forex market ka knowledge hasil krna hai tab hum forex market mai begar robot kay bhe trade kr sakty hai. jis say humri earning bhe zada ho gy.

Member Misspost has a spectacular aura about Misspost has a spectacular aura about Misspost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nahi bhaei main tu en forex robot pe bharosa nahi karta hon mujhe kafi loss ho chuka he en ki wajah se main ne apni trading ka aghaz kiya tha tu first tu main ne en robot pe hi traidng ki thi jeise jeise time guzarta gaya es karobar mi tu pata chala k ye robot tu automatic trading karte hin aur en min se buhat kam hi hote hin jo humin profit deite hin. Main ne ye bhi deikha k ye robot kuch waqat tak kuch earning deite hin aur phir loss bhi karte hin aur aksar tu eisa hota he k pora account hi wash ho jata he.

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't like to trade with the help of robot because they will not well know about the forex news and also robots can not work like a human.we mostly earn money through our oven strategy and plans.they just trade with their already installed program and they will give us big loss, so I avoid to use them.

Senior Member asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,463 Times in 993 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir mien ny kabi robots ko use ni kay es lye mujhy in k bary mien kio khas knowledge or expereince ni hai ager mien use kerta to mien bta sakta tha future mien mien try karo ga k in ko use karo or information mien azafa karo

10. The Following User Says Thank You to asd567 For This Useful Post:

ntn (2018-07-20)

Member skfx will become famous soon enough skfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Han reboting tradding acchi hai. Kabhi mein ye use kerti houn kabhi manual.maket ka koi pat a nahi chalta kabhi upper kabhi nicche

Member nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 599 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robot ki help se aap kabhi perfect trader nahi ban Sakte aur Na Kabhi aapke paas experience ho sakta hai Forex trading business Mein Jab tak aap thoda kaam nahi karte aap kabhi perfect se Dar Nahi Ban Sakte experience kaam karne se hota hai Yahan Par isliye aap ne apna kaam karna hai aur robot par depend nahi karna

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robots work, but they are not fantastic. They will not make millions of money, nor will they generate 1000% per year. They are reliable in generating small amounts of money each year, with curved curves. Do not think that they are better than the best traders. and When Istarted forex trading then I believe that robots can make money for me easily, I started searching on google and found many merchants who have negative feelings about robots. Since then I started to ignore the robot and I only trade manually.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to khilmi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 771 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 544 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)