+ Reply to Thread
Page 357 of 390 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 355 356 357 358 359 367 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,570 of 3896

Thread: Marriage is not good for health in forex.

Banned fxtenam is on a distinguished road fxtenam's Avatar
    Thanks
    marriage is not something like that effects the trading much. yes it is important that the trader should concentrate more on their trading, but it doesn't mean that they can't pay much attention over forex.
    while trading on forex marriage can create a little bondage which is temporary.... so that is not a matter of worry.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    NO dear, I don't agree that the marriage is not good for health and forex too. believe me that when i got married i have $300 account but today i have $2800 acount and almost i withdrawal more than $1000 dollar in last 3 months
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

Senior Member kampung is on a distinguished road kampung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pooja View Post
    you are right, but traders said the master, it is not good.
    because listening to other opinions is very dangerous for our analysis.
    a wife may not have come to analyze, just make the coffee when we start to trade.
    yeah of course you do not have to listen to the analysis of another merchant trader unless it is your mentor, but beyond that you must believe in your analysis capabilities to provide more personalized workout how the analysis we have

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pooja is on a distinguished road pooja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right, we wait, then there must be.
    but maybe you are interested in men?

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are right, but traders said the master, it is not good.
    because listening to other opinions is very dangerous for our analysis.
    a wife may not have come to analyze, just make the coffee when we start to trade.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this material that it shall be made in a single thread,
    whether you will inherit a successful strategy for your children and grandchildren?

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It doesn't matter if you are married or single the main thing is that you are a forex trader and you may earn a large amount of profit only when you trade. Well i don't why this thread is created but i like to say that we all are forex trader a human being and we all have to marry one day . There is no relation between marriage and forex trading . Its you a married person and if you do trade you can able to make a large amount of profit . And if you do not trade you can't even make a single penny of profit . So its better that if we get married then we don't have to quit our trading because its a great opportunity in front of us to earn a big amount.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A trader should have a good bonding and understanding with his spouse or partner and they should understand each other well. A trader should manage his professional life and marriage life well and he should maintain a proper balance between the two.

Banned rajabd is on a distinguished road rajabd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a sentimental adjustment. Married person keep cool brain. If you are cool brainier, so you can think deeply in Forex and you may get way to trade successfully. Marriage is not bad for Forex. Other hand marriage partner can give us success analysis, if she/ he are Forex trader.

Banned lgarhboularbah is on a distinguished road lgarhboularbah's Avatar
    Thanks
    hehe hello thx for your sharing i am not married yet but i am agree with you i think that we need calme when we are trading and for the person who have married and connect at home i think that we never can get the calme that we need it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 357 of 390 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 355 356 357 358 359 367 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)