+ Reply to Thread
Page 331 of 390 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 329 330 331 332 333 341 381 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 3896

Thread: Marriage is not good for health in forex.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wendhrie View Post
    I don't think so. No relations between forex and marriage. If you are a trader already and most of your time is spent in front of your PC only then sooner or later problem may arises between you and your wife. Spend your time wisely between forex and family.
    Hmm we should plan our time between professional and personal matters. If your spouse is a trader or interesting in forex trading it may be fun then, other wise you alone need to distribute your time for your spouse and kids and to forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member wendhrie is an unknown quantity at this point wendhrie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think so. No relations between forex and marriage. If you are a trader already and most of your time is spent in front of your PC only then sooner or later problem may arises between you and your wife. Spend your time wisely between forex and family.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is time for everything and we traders should know that. We would marry and also we should have a time to trade and a time to ake care of our families. We should not sacrifice forex or even sacrifice our families.

Member andhwrey is on a distinguished road andhwrey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Married are holy things that every human have rights to feel about it,the questions is about you responsibility,you can focus with only one but
    others will break or not growth,so keep balancing your real life and bussiness to makes real happyness on our life,thats the key

Member birbolnath is on a distinguished road birbolnath's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right marriage is not good for health in forex trade. If you want marriage then could be start with any woman. But you can use forex like a marriage then it will be benefited form here.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fxquest View Post
    Yes, I completely agree with you because after marriage the wife starts implementing her own rules and also starts to influence our mentality and makes us soft heartened which is not at all acceptable in Forex.
    apart from these after marriag aapka capital amount kam hota ayega kyuki shaadik ebaad wife ke bhi kaharche hoone lagte hai jisse ki aap ko trading me problem ho sakti hai,,,

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Marriage is not good for health in forex.

Do you agree?
    Yes, I completely agree with you because after marriage the wife starts implementing her own rules and also starts to influence our mentality and makes us soft heartened which is not at all acceptable in Forex.

Junior Member fajar is an unknown quantity at this point fajar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    could not agree because it will balance the financial situation of your choice tersbeut ..
    so in other words you do not choose a unilateral but all you can embrace it ..

Banned dzfx is an unknown quantity at this point dzfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Consider if you really agree some of the currency is very Suitable to be married ..
    but if you do any calculation you must menanggun twice the loss ..

Member FXSHM is an unknown quantity at this point FXSHM's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nice post. i am not agree with you. marriage is not contradictory with forex trading. i am still unmarried. but i have a idea. i am a doctor. after marry i will teach it to my wife. i will make him a expert trader. if i can do so i will able to give concentration in my medical profession.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 331 of 390 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 329 330 331 332 333 341 381 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)