+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 390 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread: Marriage is not good for health in forex.

Member poundsterling will become famous soon enough poundsterling's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You really do not need the consent of this husband or wife or even your spouse before you start dealing with this market segment but you need or even need to have your spouse to understand and should know everything you include and hate and can give you the support you can helping you achieve excellence with this market segment. I imagine the two panoramas of the hit number. For me still I am not a wedding but the bonk lover really pushed me when I was sunken because of loss and for this size so more I got a boost. so i imagine never granite like us if we splice but when partner is also person than when down then he molds our service.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to poundsterling For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-04-27), mrinalini (2018-04-27)

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex !!!!!!!! ........ have ........... good health when giving good profit to traders ........... and a spouse who can help her husband to trade ......... when both will trade they can generate big profits ....... ... so marriage has to be done for the merchants. I also agree with this option but marriage always creates tension in Forex, many wife dancers go. All women do not like it. I think women are a part of life, money is a part of life. So man keeps both if he feels comfortable both. Clean it is wright.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to koreanfx For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-04-27)

Member sangkur will become famous soon enough sangkur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, the achievement of our own Forex trading has little things to do regardless of whether I am committed or not really. At the conclusion of the noon time, which goes down to help manage time in addition to how well we trade - it will be the determinant of achievement. The feature of currency trading achievement is a bit related to whether or not we are married or maybe not. Toward the end of that time, the idea comes down to the administration of the period along with how exactly most of us trade - they will be the determining factor that involves achievement.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sangkur For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-04-27)

Banned Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,776 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Ap ki baat say main bilkul agree nahi hon wo is liye kay forex main apko trading karni hoti hai to marriage ka forex say direct and indirect koi contact nahi hai is liye yeh kehna kay marriage forex kay liye bilkul best nahi hai galat hai ap marriage kar lein aor forex per work karen apko koi problem nahi hogi kyun kay agar ap koi aor offline business karen gein to bhi apko time dena hoga aor agar ap forex per work karen gein to bhi ap ney is per time dena hai.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Akhterp For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-04-23), billyboy00007 (2018-04-23), danish555 (2018-04-23), jellybelly2017 (2018-04-28), mian5575405 (2018-04-26), rehanayaz2 (2018-04-27), sakigbest (2018-04-24), sarfraz786 (2018-04-23), yulbang111 (2018-04-23), zahid2016 (2018-04-23), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-04-24)

Senior Member afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,445 Times in 1,598 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Marriage is not good for health in forex.

Do you agree?
    no, forex me marrige ka koyi taaluq nahi hai aur aisa nahi hai ke ap ne marriage kar li hai to ap forex ko choor de ge bulke
    Fall seven times and Stand up eight.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to afzalali For This Useful Post:

javedqasim (2018-04-25)

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    usually they are very difficult to trade and take care of the new marriage period, only if you know that you will trade and try and realize the appropriate part of your job. but for anyone who has become very good at trading and understanding how to keep your current trading well, it is possible to trade and understand how to keep your current relationship. I think if we get married and forex trading is not very efficient for us a trader. Traders take high concentrations and are supported by good psychologists. That way, our trade is guaranteed to be able to produce a satisfactory profit and become a good trader.

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I assume that we should instruct things before ritual and if we adorn a higher merchant before marriage then it will leave obedience to history having fun, if we experience anxiety and frustration in his place of residence instead of morality. I think it just depends on the merchant, maybe some traders say that they got marriege for the better for them to trade in forex and can be a better influence for their health in this business

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this will have an impact on the function of this investment at least to a minimal extent as well as for a while anytime you instantly find the engagement, marriage life gets more responsibility and it is advisable to spend the afternoon for the firs because naturally people will find that it is difficult to gain time and energy for the industry as well as concentrate on FX trading. I think contrary to that and my thinking is that we should get married before adopting forex trading profession because there must be someone who can take care of us when we are busy in forex trading and moreover we have to have someone for whom we will be making a lot of money. One more thing is that We lost health because of the fact that we did not have one that loved us not because of marriage.

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it will affect trading performance at least to some extent and for some time when you are suddenly married, Marriage brings more possibilities to change and then you need to take the time to spouce you and thus naturally it will be difficult to find time to trade and concentrate on forex trading. maybe if a husband and wife are forex traders then i am sure their children can also turn into forex traders. but that will not happen now because many of them have no clear idea till now about forex.maybe after 5 years forex will work which is very good and scenarios can happen

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should have a balanced approach in forex trading and a good trader is one who always strives to make excellent time management. marriage is an important part of life and forex as well. so here comes a good strategy, we should try to use good and appropriate trading methods and try to improve the time to trade and thus our family life will also not be affected. I agree with your opinion that it is not good to do marriage with forex because I will marry a woman and there is still much I need to do outside of forex. If we marry fellow traders, then marriage will be a way to arrive at the science of our spouse.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 390 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)