+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 390 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Thread: Marriage is not good for health in forex.

Senior Member Billions has a reputation beyond repute Billions has a reputation beyond repute Billions has a reputation beyond repute Billions has a reputation beyond repute Billions has a reputation beyond repute Billions has a reputation beyond repute Billions has a reputation beyond repute Billions has a reputation beyond repute Billions has a reputation beyond repute Billions has a reputation beyond repute Billions has a reputation beyond repute Billions's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,012 Times in 1,104 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han aisa kagha ja sakta hi kyuki shaadi k baad hmara time bhi bat jata hi aur hum trading pe utna dhyan nahi de pate jitna ki hum bina shadi k dete the to agar aap bhi aisi duvidha me hai to mai ye salagh dung aki utna hi kaam kijiye trading me jitna ki aap use time de paye usse jyada na hi kare to acha hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billions For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member egy has a spectacular aura about egy has a spectacular aura about egy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's good to be wedded and be exchanging currency trading, by what your new bride is going to inspire you when you lose in one order, then the wedding is not a serious issue for a industry investor currency trading, but you must describe your work to your sweetheart and the issue will be fixed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fatimamurad has a reputation beyond repute fatimamurad has a reputation beyond repute fatimamurad has a reputation beyond repute fatimamurad has a reputation beyond repute fatimamurad has a reputation beyond repute fatimamurad has a reputation beyond repute fatimamurad has a reputation beyond repute fatimamurad has a reputation beyond repute fatimamurad has a reputation beyond repute fatimamurad has a reputation beyond repute fatimamurad has a reputation beyond repute fatimamurad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,087 Times in 440 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Me apke bat se bilkul agree nhi krte k marriage people k lye forex acha nhi hai bulky ye busniess tu ap apny partner k sath mil kr skty or zeada profit kma skty ho or jb apke wife bhe apke help kry ge in business me tu husband ko support ho ga business me or husband mentally bhot acha rhy ga or dono partner ek dosry ke support se kafi acha paisa earn kr ly ge

5. The Following User Says Thank You to fatimamurad For This Useful Post:

egy (2019-01-19)

Banned Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,452 Times in 11,662 Posts
    I strictly do not agree with this thought
    I think after marriage , you can indulge your partner in this trading and you guys can get good profit from this market because in case you are not availble , your partner can take care of your deals..We should not underestimate others..

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shahzadahmed4850 For This Useful Post:

fatimamurad (2019-01-19), Unregistered (2)

Member IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,287 Times in 305 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new trader in forex . I hope forex trade to work with wife . Marriage life is best for doing forex trade because they can help their husband to their work.so they will have good decision. If we have a deep focus in forex I think it will be easier for us to explore the science of forex so I also chose to focus on trade.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IDEA For This Useful Post:

Beetel (2019-01-22), fatimamurad (2019-01-19), TARAN (2019-01-22), Taran007 (2019-01-22)

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Reliable, not to mention reliable industrial cell units is a problem with the aim of ensuring the victory of any business. Every business and / or industry provider must have an appropriate industrial cellular structure that allows you to know reliable communications related to these products.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kades For This Useful Post:

fatimamurad (2019-01-19)

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Marriage is very good for Forex as long as you are a successful forex trader and you can spend a lot of time and money on your wife, where if you are not a good trader then it is better for you to leave the idea of marriage somewhere. then age. In addition, both of your jobs will be damaged because both of them require mental calm and calm .

13. The Following User Says Thank You to coramel For This Useful Post:

fatimamurad (2019-01-19)

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I agree. when I come to forex and trade like a full time job, I feel my health is weaker than before, my head sometimes feels sick because of a lot of pressure when I trade. But I think this is the first stage in my trading life, so I have to work hard first to gain experience.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to fx love For This Useful Post:

fatimamurad (2019-01-19)

Member niat has a spectacular aura about niat has a spectacular aura about niat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no conflict between marriage and Forex trading, because we provide all the guaranteed time, we don't need to spend all our time at the entrance of the graph, we have to make the Forex industry like every other company, only for a certain time and appreciate all our entertainment in existence beside this.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to niat For This Useful Post:

fatimamurad (2019-01-19), Unregistered (1)

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the mindset is completely wrong. Like those who are married and we learn about foreign exchange. it will make trading much better. We can get more income because we have good determination. We can believe that our spouse or son will be very happy when we excel in a company like this. So, make sure we understand good thinking to make trading much better.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to paulis For This Useful Post:

fatimamurad (2019-01-19)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 390 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)