+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 390 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Thread: Marriage is not good for health in forex.

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    Dear friends i am not agree with your view because a life partner can consolate yourself when you are on the point of loss or she could be impulsive for you to run your business. so change your views in sake of forex trading and earn profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-03-30), mazaribest (2019-03-30), mehro (2019-03-30), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-30)

Member sarry is a splendid one to behold sarry is a splendid one to behold sarry is a splendid one to behold sarry is a splendid one to behold sarry is a splendid one to behold sarry is a splendid one to behold sarry is a splendid one to behold sarry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fiorst you should become master in the forex trading as you can earn profit by ful of confidense because after marriage you have to mange your family and your responsibilities increases so we should work hard on the forex to be a good trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sarry For This Useful Post:

IDEA (2019-03-28), TARAN (2019-03-28), Taran007 (2019-03-28)

Banned Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,650 Times in 13,865 Posts
    main is baat sy bilkul be agree nhi karta hun k marrige nhi sahe hein forex k liye yeh baat bilkul ghalt hein aisa kuch be nhi hota hein marriage ur forex main bohat zayda differnce hota hein dono bohat he zayda alag hein yeh sub kehnay ki baatain hein

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pak3000 For This Useful Post:

sarry (2019-03-27), Unregistered (2)

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately of course I also think that it is also better if the person you are marrying understands that you are trading forex in addition to working in your daily work. finally you two got married. because there is no doubt that forex trading will take time at home after you work and if he does not know he will be angry and leave you. and how a happy union will marry fellow merchants. That will equip you as a husband. Both of you will share ideas and if you both do your trade well, I'm sure the sky will be your limit in whatever you both do. Hi! I see perfect understanding and a strong level of love because you both will have time for each other.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sapolang For This Useful Post:

sarry (2019-03-27)

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you marriage kahan said gai main forex ap married rah ker bhe ach trading bro, how come you bro the trading apnay main analysis kerne hain aur a point of entry decides kerna hay aur takes advantage of aur stop loss set kay ap market says out ker dain aur ap apni married live ko enjoy the market application because why does she chalice and work to work the rules for the karhain to koi problem hoge ager the application of forex ki waja se shadi nai karty yai b wrong ... ap the time set can you kub fx because of how my family is coming to the app when I mind b relax ho the main life of the koi is tens of me hoge ... so I think set the rules for ur life must .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lakum For This Useful Post:

sarry (2019-03-27)

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that is not a problem, marriage is still good for traders on the Forex market. Even if we are married, we have the passion to give happiness to his wife through Forex trading, without having to do other work, but we have to be disciplined in the market until we always profit and marriage is part of the family. I think marriage does not create problems in this forex trade. it will add enthusiasm in the preparation of this forex trading business. My family really supports what I do. they don't mind what I do, because after forex is my work commitment.

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    Agree with u that marriage is not good for forex because when a trader get marriage he becomes very busy for his wife and he cant manage proprt time for trade, so i think its not good for health of forex trading.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zonyakhan For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-03-31), mazaribest (2019-03-25), mehro (2019-03-25), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-31)

Banned Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,452 Times in 11,662 Posts
    I think there are a partner who will regret to let you do the trading in the forex market, so what you gonna do in this situation? I think all traders are forgotten their wives to do the trading in the forex market, it's best gift to a planing to share your time between your family and the forex market.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,094 Times in 4,522 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there are a partner who will regret to let you do the trading in the forex market, so what you gonna do in this situation? I think all traders are forgotten their wives to do the trading in the forex market, it's best gift to a planing to share your time between your family and the forex market.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to buttar For This Useful Post:

Shahzadahmed4850 (2019-03-24)

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually I always think that everyone can easily do work here many times and every time but married people cannot do work here every time because they have a lot of work and they have to do it so my darling respectfully avoids all activities and concentration here. and marriage is actually good if your husband or wife also trades forex.lol. Just make sure before you teach your partner, you have become a good and successful forex trader. Because if you don't then if you both lose your account then you will both be angry and a fight might erupt in the family, not good.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to aril For This Useful Post:

buttar (2019-03-24)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 390 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)