+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 138 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1380

Thread: Withdrawing from Paypal to bank?

Banned pritysharma is an unknown quantity at this point pritysharma's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is a matter of great regret that paypal is not supported in Bangladesh.So I have no idea about the system of paypal.But it is better that there are many moneybookers are available in Bangladesh to deal with the traders.Alert pay is the most popular in Bangladesh but we have to transfer the money in our bank accounts by moneybookers.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kampung is on a distinguished road kampung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Laknath View Post
    Changing money with paypal little bit complecated.I recomended you to go with moneybookers or alertpay account.They are more easier than exchanging in paypal.
    if I myself prefer to deposit and withdrawal through liberty reserve account because circuitry so I'll have a fast process with a very low cost SNA others may be considering this in their trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Laknath is an unknown quantity at this point Laknath's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Changing money with paypal little bit complecated.I recomended you to go with moneybookers or alertpay account.They are more easier than exchanging in paypal.

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bohoot sare desh ma paypal nehi support karte hai.ledkin keu? paypal to ek internation bank hai.agar payoneer sara world pa raaj karsakta hai to paypal keu nehi? paypal ko or bi jayda accha support dena hoga.

Member Abdomhadi will become famous soon enough Abdomhadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I understand your issue I think you're afraid of not knowing what to say to the broker's local bank if you ask the question: where does the money go? Answer is the easie you have to say that's all it comes from the forex market and I do not think that the bank would not have enough knowledge in this subject, but if it's the opposite you have to lie.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i too feel Paypal is the good option to get the money to our account. Though i have not withdrawn money to my paypal account from trading account, i have a good experience with them. Whatever money comes to Paypal it will be auto-withdrawn to our Bank account attached within 3 days.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Paypal is best when it comes to withdrawing the money as they do now have any problems and with the localized bank transfers also supported we are always in a good stead. We have also to make sure that the maximum limit per transaction is less than 500$ which is the requirements for the Indian operations by the Paypal.

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Paypal is not available in Bangladesh and India. So i dont know a lot about this. I always use alert-pay and moneybookers to deposit and withdraw my money. So far i know paypal is also good for providing their services. But unfortunately it is not available here in my country. But if your country support paypal, you can use that.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sagulcuy View Post
    I use LR in any transaction withraw and I ....... I have not used paypal in my withraw ..... with LR withraw be easier in my opinion ...... and I use only one type in my transaction .... which I think is easier and easier for me lakkukan .... that's what I use .....
    yes, i agree ...paypal? to me very complicated to use paypal account. verification is needed that takes time. already more than 2 years I use LR. very easy and quick in the service ..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to raka999 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Junior Member Disco_Fighter is an unknown quantity at this point Disco_Fighter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    I have a confusion about Paypal money withdraw to local bank.
    As a lots of Forex brokers accepts Paypal. i want to know that if i deposit or withdraw funds from My bank will the bank question me that 'from where the money is coming?'
    if yes then what should i say?
    They won't ask you that and you already choose a reason when you're transfering, And now paypal doesn't even charge anything for withdrawing money to your bank acc so paypal is good bro

+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 138 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)