+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 138 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1380

Thread: Withdrawing from Paypal to bank?

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Paypal now restricted the accounts of indian to large amount so that we cannot place more than $500 in our paypal account if we keep the money for 15 days in the paypal account then that money will get transfered to our bank account after 15 days. The payment system is good. I like paypal if there are no such restriction.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    India main to alertpay ka bhi debit card allowed nahi hain. Insta debit card is good to withdraw but if we are not able to withdraw then it is best way to transfer to paypal and then to bank. It is not a difficult way. Bu t RBI have watch on these transactions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meray kehyal sy paypal ke bjay laiberty reserve acha hy us me time or paisy k bachat ho jati hy me to wohi use karta hu or my friends be ap ko b chek karna chiye is ko syad pako suitable lgay.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya its very true and think its our security purposr and if we think so than not bad but with small capital is really not good and for that i always prefer to use LR because there is so much demand of LR and there is so many exchanger in our country.

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    bohoot sare desh ma paypal nehi support karte hai.ledkin keu? paypal to ek internation bank hai.agar payoneer sara world pa raaj karsakta hai to paypal keu nehi? paypal ko or bi jayda accha support dena hoga.

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you may use e-currency exchanger over internet so that they can directly exchange your paypal with cash to your bank account.l think it is not the business of the bank to question you if where you receive you money.indeed they have to be happy to see their client receive money since they can also gain from it.

Banned s.akhtar is on a distinguished road s.akhtar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdo22 View Post
    I find after my use of PayPal that it is quite difficult because you have to check with debit or credit card.and must also open an account, but there is no transaction on it.
    i do not use pay-pal service because in our country not support pay-pal service and pay-pal sing up system also doesn't show choose country bangladesh so its a huge problem with that use any kind of service like that but all over the world its popular payment and withdraw service and if our county does support it i also use it.

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think bank will never ask you the source of this money. They just charge you transuction fee and taxes. But i never faced this type of situation that the bank is asking you from where you get this money or etc. Withdraw your money and you will better see.

Member ezincenter is on a distinguished road ezincenter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't like the electronic money transfers, I like so much to withdraw my earning directly through my bank account or by a debit card if the broker provide it, but if I obligated to use the electronic method I will choose moneybookers or paypal.

Member forexdon is an unknown quantity at this point forexdon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes transfer your money easily in to the bank through paypal bank won't resist you to do any withdraw just withdraw there is some charges which bank will cut, so it is common sense dear that bank is going in profit so why they resist your money some time paypal reverse your money if your account contain fake detail

+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 138 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)