+ Reply to Thread
Page 123 of 138 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1380

Thread: Withdrawing from Paypal to bank?

Member moti is on a distinguished road moti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you may use e-currency exchanger over internet so that they can directly exchange your paypal with cash to your bank account.l think it is not the business of the bank to question you if where you receive you money.indeed they have to be happy to see their client receive money since they can also gain from it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yaar is on a distinguished road yaar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I myself prefer to deposit and withdrawal through liberty reserve account because circuitry so I'll have a fast process with a very low cost SNA others may be considering this in their trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member viky is on a distinguished road viky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    withdrawing from paypal to bank was like a easy thing 1-2years before.but now a days paypal has implemented strict rules and they give head ache to withdraw funds by asking documents. so i think its better not to use paypal for bank transfer.

Member mita is on a distinguished road mita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you can withdraw you profit directly from PayPal account to your bank account. if your banker rise the question this money comes from where you explain that you are a forex trader of international market and this is your trading profit which is transfer from your forex broker.

Banned rahul is on a distinguished road rahul's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is not so difficult task to withdraw cash through paypal to bank accounts. All we need to do is attach our bank account and then make bank transfer. They will charge us certain amount then after 7-11 days we will get our money in our bank account.

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    I have a confusion about Paypal money withdraw to local bank.
    As a lots of Forex brokers accepts Paypal. i want to know that if i deposit or withdraw funds from My bank will the bank question me that 'from where the money is coming?'
    if yes then what should i say?
    yara main to sahi baat ha 2 method used kar raha houn ek to instaforex ka debit card or dosra jo ha woh ha liberty reserve en do method ko main to follow kar raha houn ye kafi aasan or sasstey method hane withdaw k liye bhi or invest k liye bhi pay pal to wese bhi asin countries main allowed nahi ha es liye main ne kabhi us ko use nahi kiya ha

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah me too heard the same thing and did anybody ordered insta debit card?....because a promo was going on regarding free insta debit cards

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro can you us how much do they charge suppose m depositing 1000INR how many $ we will get intro our account and and while withdrawing what are the charges to indian bank??

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    While transferring from Paypal to the local bank put some related reason with online earnings as there many options present there and avoid heavy single transactions .

I though think that Liberty reserve is the best option for that.

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My experience using paypal, there is never a question like that. after i verify paypal account, then it can be used for transactions, including withdrawals to your bank account. simply by entering the code to my local bank, then within 2 days was transferred to our account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 123 of 138 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)