+ Reply to Thread
Page 119 of 138 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1380

Thread: Withdrawing from Paypal to bank?

Banned fauzibowo is an unknown quantity at this point fauzibowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinky View Post
    Sure you can master, because the paypal withdrawal is also provided funds to local accounts in our country, with emikian we can withdraw our funds into our local account to send time about 1-2 working days if the state bank is Offline ....
    paypal in my country but now there is a policy must have a credit card for my own means of transaction and still struggling to get a credit card so I am less interested in using paypal as a means of my forex transactions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Pinky will become famous soon enough Pinky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    I have a confusion about Paypal money withdraw to local bank.
    As a lots of Forex brokers accepts Paypal. i want to know that if i deposit or withdraw funds from My bank will the bank question me that 'from where the money is coming?'
    if yes then what should i say?
    Sure you can master, because the paypal withdrawal is also provided funds to local accounts in our country, with emikian we can withdraw our funds into our local account to send time about 1-2 working days if the state bank is Offline ....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member place is an unknown quantity at this point place's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    with paypal to bank taking very high cost.i am not interest to give high charge to papal.because already taking charge at every steps.1st charged taken for depositing,then withdrawing time,then taking at bank to bank transfer time.

Member hello927 will become famous soon enough hello927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Paypal is not good solution to draw money in most asian countries. It has more diasadvantages.
    Its fee structure is more than other systems also there are charges on different categories. It is complex one and money can only be withdrawn within a week. It has complex procedures regarding transactions.

Senior Member MIMIH is an unknown quantity at this point MIMIH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello

about two months ago, I paid my visa card elektron to my bank and replace it with a simple ATM card, and three days ago I made ​​a purchase with paypal credit card but my sister yesterday looking at my bank statement I noticed that paypal withdrew the money from my account and not the card from my sister, how is that possible that my card has not existed for me 2

Member faria is an unknown quantity at this point faria's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    one of my mate nonetheless works by using paypal to obtain the income withdrawn in order to his bank-account via his paypal, nevertheless i never loved paypal from the beginning alone. they are with difficulties with indian consumers often. along with their own service fees are usually too big making us love various other e-currencies.

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hann paypal ek sabse accha payment processor hai India me kyonki iske withdrawal se hum jaldi hi apne paise sidhe bank account me pa sakte hain koi extra paisa nahi lagta hai sirf receiving charge leta hai paypal main ise hi use karta hun aur aage bhi ise hi use karunga.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Member rahimlakhany is on a distinguished road rahimlakhany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Playx wese sahi baat bolon to ek tara se paypal sahi hi karta ha i know app ne mistake se galat kardia hoga magar sometime alot of people try to cheat as its better to make a line or set a limit so they can avoid cheaters but ya LR or Payza is not bad.

Member playfx is on a distinguished road playfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith89 View Post
    yes you are right, we have so many regulations in india which makes paypal a worst exchanger.. it is always better to exchange via lr or ap.. it is safe also and is user friendly but one should always keep in mind that no matter how much they are earning they should always allow a minimal widrawal to their bank account to avoid any problem
    same with you, i've also bad experiences with paypal, i get two time being banned just because i have minor mistake in uploading my identity prove. i'm already try to explain it several times, but they seem don't want to understand. it's better to use LR than paypal

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Just wondering is anyone used paypal in instaforex? I tried to add paypal in instaforex but its seems it not allowed. I don't know if anyone in here has tried to use paypal at all. But I'm hoping that if one in here successfully use paypal in instaforex I'm wondering if you can teach me how you do it. In from the Philippines by the way and I'm hoping that I can use paypal without any problem in here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 119 of 138 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 129 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)