+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 138 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1380

Thread: Withdrawing from Paypal to bank?

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    paypal se withdraw karnege bank account main ismain confuse hone ki kya baat hain.. abhi to paypal ki local office india main open ho chuka hain. so hamere liye achhi baat yeh ki.. hum low withdraw charge se apne local bank account par manga sakte ahin.. agar app verified customer hain to apki withdraw limit sayad jyada hain..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    I have a confusion about Paypal money withdraw to local bank.
    As a lots of Forex brokers accepts Paypal. i want to know that if i deposit or withdraw funds from My bank will the bank question me that 'from where the money is coming?'
    if yes then what should i say?
    is kay bara may tu mujh kuch sayi tarah pata nahi hai is waja say may app kay sawal ka sayi tarah jawab nahi day sakta hun lakin app ko yah zaror bolon ga kay app is ko net parh search karah lain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member abhishekhanal is on a distinguished road abhishekhanal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was also thinking of the same question and I want to know about it too. My next question is can we use our mastercard to withdraw money without transferring money to our bank account. If yes then how?

Banned osakwe is an unknown quantity at this point osakwe's Avatar
    Thanks
    the best thing i will advise you to do is to transfer the paypal money into a liberty reserve money through some online exchangers on the internet, then transfer tou your bank account.

Member ashikrobi is an unknown quantity at this point ashikrobi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    I have a confusion about Paypal money withdraw to local bank.
    As a lots of Forex brokers accepts Paypal. i want to know that if i deposit or withdraw funds from My bank will the bank question me that 'from where the money is coming?'
    if yes then what should i say?
    I think the most widely used for depositing and withdrawing is libertyreserve. You can use them as well. They are fast and reliable then other i believe. If you have any confusion please use their live support system for any question. I do not know enough about paypal but they have a good option to pay later. I like that most.

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    paypal is regulated in india and accepted by RBI. so dont bother about not getting your payment. and also you dont have to answer questions from bank like where is this money coming from.

Junior Member Talha Jubaer is an unknown quantity at this point Talha Jubaer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Withdraw from paypal to bank is very difficult for the trader .So i prefer to the trader to withdraw in liberty reserve better for transection ...........................

Member pkdoo7 is on a distinguished road pkdoo7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    paypal se bank main paisa direct aa jata hai aur bank iske baare main koi inquiry nahin karta , ye jaroor hai ki ab aap forex brker se apne bank main uske naam per transfer nahin karwa sakte kyonki AGAR aap India se hain to RBI ke naye rules ke anusar aap kisi forex broker ko deposit na to send kar sakte hain aur na hi uske naam ka withdraw aap ke account main aa sakta hai ke FEMA ka violation hoga , RBI forex ko India main allow nahin kar rahi hai aur credit card transfer bhi nahin kar sakte tab E PROCESSORS hi ek matra marg bachta hai jismain aap apne transactions ko disclose nahin karenge aur paypal se paisa aane ke baad ismain koi LEGAL violation ka provision nahin hai aur hum dosare proof dene ke liye bhi bound nahin hai ab tak to e- processors ka hi use karein .

Junior Member kalia is an unknown quantity at this point kalia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are some people those are my associate still uses paypal to get the money reserved to his reserve account through his paypal id . but i never admired paypal from the commencement itself. they hit been in problems with asian users e'er. and their fees are too great which maked me locomote in enjoy with new e-currencies equal LR

Member ForexMarket is an unknown quantity at this point ForexMarket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I advice you should use electronic purse for deposite and withdraw money, there are a lot of electronic purses on internet, they are very good, you can use one of them, for example paypal, moneybooker, liberty reserve...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 138 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)