+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 138 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1380

Thread: Withdrawing from Paypal to bank?

Senior Member rimod is an unknown quantity at this point rimod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I withdrawn to my bank account so many times but i am un verified member till now, i think there is no problem for bank withdrawal.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pratis is an unknown quantity at this point pratis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aaj kal koi accha trusted website nehi milta he jaha se main exchange kar saku. isliye maine paypal se bank me transfer karna chata hoon. aur @raja bro ye tax kya jaruri he? aur hum kaisa tax vare jab ki aap forex kar rahe ho. aur agar form16 vara jaye to kya ye return aa sakta he? aur hum agar dusra bank account use kare to kya phir bhi tax katega?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member armaghan is an unknown quantity at this point armaghan's Avatar
    Thanks
    meray kheyal sy PayPal sy bank paisy mangwany nahin sakty keun k hamary mulk ko sport nahin karta or agar rahe PayPal ke baat to PayPal waly kuch nahin kahety k paisay khahan sy aay wo bas apny charges katny hoty hain to ham pher jis marzi bank may apny paisay mangwa sakty hain.

Banned owaiskhan is an unknown quantity at this point owaiskhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not think it is a so convenient for you to transfer or withdraw money by using paypal, which is so complicated and cost you so much money once. there are still more for you to choose there, like alertpay and LR there.

Member px4ev is an unknown quantity at this point px4ev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Paypal is some thing i will never use in my transaction, in fact if you compare the charge together with that of the wire transfer the difference is very little, so i prefer bank that is secure.

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    i trauma to use paypa as i know paypal is unstable payment processor ,you can be limited just for silly reason and it is very annoying that you have huge amount insidei it and you can not use it instead of being limited

Banned mediafxx is on a distinguished road mediafxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by raka999 View Post
    I feel, with paypal withdrawal method requires a complicated way. you must have a credit card for verification. I think, it's very difficult for me, because I never use credit cards. I always use liberty reserve, which has served me for almost two years.
    withdraw using the liberty reserve is the best system and make easy and its very fast when withdraw using the liberty reserve using email and get safety in withdraw using the liberty reserve and use system trade that can make a big gain trading

Senior Member arinda is on a distinguished road arinda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Withdrawing from Paypal to bank?
    I have a confusion about Paypal money withdraw to local bank.
    As a lots of Forex brokers accepts Paypal. i want to know that if i deposit or withdraw funds from My bank will the bank question me that 'from where the money is coming?'
    if yes then what should i say?
    I also wanted to ask you, do you have a paypal account? If you have you should be able to answer the questions you ask them. How do you deposit via paypal, I think the answer is the same as how you make withdrawals through your paypal account. Automatically you will get a lot of information after you have a paypal account.

Junior Member peep8 is an unknown quantity at this point peep8's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its quite easy to withdrawn from paypal to your local bank account. just fill in the bank details and it will be there in your account in generally between 48hrs to 5 days time. I do not know what difficulty people are talking about, as all my withdrawals were pretty easy and most of the money way delivered within 36hrs of request. no one can hide any transaction from tax authorities as your bank account is watched and bank will report it only a quarterly basis to the relevant authorties based on certain criterias set by the IT dept. best thing to do is to declare it while filing your income tax returns.

Banned malkoumx is an unknown quantity at this point malkoumx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I personally do not use bank PayPal, because the laws militant, does not accept any transfer was, unlike the rest of the electronic banking available, but I suspect that your problem is that your Paypal uncorrelated bank account real or card MasterCard or Visa, because the conditions the bankmilitant, and do not allow any bank transfer for fear of money laundering and the financing of terrorism, and this is in line with U.S. laws governing the work of banks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 138 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)