+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1380

Thread: Withdrawing from Paypal to bank?

Banned raja1 is an unknown quantity at this point raja1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    I have a confusion about Paypal money withdraw to local bank.
    As a lots of Forex brokers accepts Paypal. i want to know that if i deposit or withdraw funds from My bank will the bank question me that 'from where the money is coming?'
    if yes then what should i say?
    Hi my dear friend mein ny kabhi paypal use nahi kiya. Islye mujhy kuch nhi pata paypal k bary mein. Mein ny sirf name suna hy. Mein payza (alertpay) use krta hon. Jo k boht best hy. Or asan bhi boht hy is sy amount withdraw karwana

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dodewania is an unknown quantity at this point dodewania's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shibilyt View Post
    one of my friend still uses paypal to get the money withdrawn to his bank account through his paypal id . but i never loved paypal from the beginning itself. they have been in problems with indian users always. and their fees are too high which maked me fall in love with other e-currencies like LR ,AP etc.
    f you can learn how to observe the movements of the market and do some price action study you will be able to fully grasp how this market works. Patience is needed as well because with out it you easily lose control in everything you do. if we have enough patience we would not be easy to get carried away by the flow of the market so I am still not clear.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jp64 is on a distinguished road jp64's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agar ap apna paisa paypal se deposit or withdraw karte hotoh koi problem nahi hai.jab paypal local bank me money transfer karte hotoh tax deduct hota hai aur bank bhi iske bare mai koi question nahi puchte.

Banned GhaziAamir is an unknown quantity at this point GhaziAamir's Avatar
    Thanks
    according to my knowledge peypaal is better then others but i did not use paypal or any other but one of my friend said that paypal is not better for forex and he did not tell me that which is better then peypal.

Member nadeembali is an unknown quantity at this point nadeembali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mainay hamysha say hee moneybooker yaa pahir libety reserve use kiya hay pay pall mainay kabi bee use nahi kiya soo ess baray main main koee bee comment nahi karn gaa kay yay kaysa hay.

Banned anushka is an unknown quantity at this point anushka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually this is worst part. Few of countries have the change to withdraw the money for your bank account or for the credit card you are using. So better to open a Paypal account from that country and add your credit card for your account. And after that you can withdraw your money from your paypal to credit card with around 5 USD fee.

Senior Member suzonind12 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonind12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think pay pal web money also included ,or something like alert pay but in my experience ,pay pal is quite complicated in the transaction and if possible it is also long enough....

Member kimilan is an unknown quantity at this point kimilan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hassans View Post
    my dear friend mere khayal say forex ki money tu paypal main transfer ho sakti hai mager paypal ki money jo humaray mulk main nahi a sakti hai kiun k paypal ki sahoolat pakistan main nahi hai isliyehum money nahi nikalwa saktay hain
    I think Forex is for everyone who want to earn a lot of money. I think Forex trading business is like a machine which make money. One can make a good profit by investing this business. So I think every man can do this business.

Banned hassans is an unknown quantity at this point hassans's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    I have a confusion about Paypal money withdraw to local bank.
    As a lots of Forex brokers accepts Paypal. i want to know that if i deposit or withdraw funds from My bank will the bank question me that 'from where the money is coming?'
    if yes then what should i say?
    my dear friend mere khayal say forex ki money tu paypal main transfer ho sakti hai mager paypal ki money jo humaray mulk main nahi a sakti hai kiun k paypal ki sahoolat pakistan main nahi hai isliyehum money nahi nikalwa saktay hain

Member fazalraheem is on a distinguished road fazalraheem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear Pakistan mai pay pal account exist nhe karta so mera koi experience nhe hai k hm paypal account say local bank mai amoutn kasay transfer kar skte hain. is k liye apko apne seniors say contact karna hoga.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)