बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 126 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1254

Thread: Withdrawing from Paypal to bank?

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    85.09 USD
    Thanks
    I think there are very few brokers who accept Paypal most brokers accept webmoney skrill etc. But if you have money on your paypal account, you can withdraw the money to your local bank account, you only need to verify your paypal account with a local bank and after verification, you can withdraw the money. and I haven't tried any withdrawal with PayPal before because this payment option is not available in my country, I prevent using PayPal to make deposits or withdrawals except from buying items online.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pancha For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

3. Contests
    Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    94.42 USD
    Thanks
    Generally, in forex trading, I really assume that we trade well and get many benefits for withdrawals through a Paypal account, which is the most convenient way to withdraw our profits from this money transfer agent. This Paypal account transfers our profits to our bank account very easily but instaforex closes transactions with Paypal but is now reopened for money transfers. PayPal isn't really okay for me to use in forex trading. I prefer to use a neteller or webmoney which I prefer to be more reliable and easier for me to turn into naira, good that the neteller system is in this broker.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to roro mbeheun For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    78.49 USD
    Thanks
    It is possible now through so many forex brokers out there, there are also many withdrawal methods available and far better than PayPal, it's up to you to choose to use the best for you, some instant while others take the day to complete but somehow we are spoiled with choices about what to use. no doubt forex is a profitable business and if you have money on your paypal account then you can transfer your bank easily and there will be no questions from the bank that where the money came from and they don't care about it they take their charges and then transfer your money.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sinjo abe For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    515.12 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,975 Times in 2,043 Posts
    one of my friend still uses paypal to get the money withdrawn to his bank account through his paypal id . but i never loved paypal from the beginning itself. they have been in problems with indian users always. and their fees are too high which maked me fall in love with other e-currencies like LR ,AP etc.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to buttar For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    515.12 USD
    Thanks
    one of my friend still uses paypal to get the money withdrawn to his bank account through his paypal id . but i never loved paypal from the beginning itself. they have been in problems with indian users always. and their fees are too high which maked me fall in love with other e-currencies like LR ,AP etc.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to buttar For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Accumulated bonus
    515.12 USD
    Thanks

13. The Following User Says Thank You to buttar For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member yogyes will become famous soon enough yogyes's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    92.52 USD
    Thanks
    People can easily withdraw money from Paypal to their bank account and make sure every transaction must be less than $ 500. The bank charges its own fees and taxes and credits money to your account. and ... the bank will not interrupt us ... they will never ask us how you get this money ... the bank has only one thing to do ... and that is the transfer fee and nothing else ... so be patient. .

15. The Following User Says Thank You to yogyes For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member izco will become famous soon enough izco will become famous soon enough izco's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    112.49 USD
    Thanks
    People can easily withdraw money from Paypal to their bank account and make sure every transaction must be less than $ 500. The bank charges its own fees and taxes and credits money to your account. and all banks around the world already know about paypal. This is the most powerful payment processor. I see no reason why your bank will ask you about how you get money. EXCEPT if paypal is not accepted in your country.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to izco For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    732.58 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,746 Times in 3,279 Posts
    Paypal is best when it comes to withdrawing the money as they do now have any problems and with the localized bank transfers also supported we are always in a good stead. We have also to make sure that the maximum limit per transaction is less than 600$.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (04-25-2019), forexrunner (04-27-2019), Unregistered (1)

20. Contests
    Member caribian will become famous soon enough caribian will become famous soon enough caribian's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    103.64 USD
    Thanks
    The main India for alertpay is that debit cards are permitted for hain. Insta debit cards are good to withdraw but if we cannot withdraw then the best way to transfer to paypal and then to the bank. That is not a difficult way. But the RBI has overseen this transaction. and Paypal now limits Indian accounts in large quantities so we cannot place more than $ 500 in our paypal account if we save money for 15 days on a paypal account then the money will be transferred to our bank account after 15 days. The payment system is good. I like paypal if there are no such restrictions.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to caribian For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 126 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 LastLast