+ Reply to Thread
Page 448 of 512 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 446 447 448 449 450 458 498 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,480 of 5112

Thread: Is it possible to make 50$ daily with an equity of 200$?

Member golpo20 is on a distinguished road golpo20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it really is also dangerous plus a bad considering for continue to be are in currency markets, I do think there is a wagering thinking process for doing this you'll be able to acquire or misplaced absolutely, making sure that foreign exchange offers the not any significance. foreign exchange shows every person that will primary study and industry with out quantity with all the right system involving funds supervision.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lights View Post
    if i had $ 200 of capital, then the target of my highest is only 10%, mean number of $ 20. These targets have been very risky, especially if we want a target of $ 50 per day. I think it's very difficult.
    even then when I saw the trade target of 10% and scenes from the capital you've been in pretty risky because of my own in the trade I still use only a 3% risk in my trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member seri is an unknown quantity at this point seri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think if that is good idea to make target so high in forex. Maybe it could be done by expert traders who could trade with
    more than 3 pairs at once. If you want to gain 50$ from 200$ of your capitals without risking high so you must be able to win
    many pips (maybe hundreds pips daily) and it could be done with doing multiple pairs trading.

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its possible to make a 50$ with equity of 200$ ,,but u hve to use high leverage like 1:1000 and also u have to trade with the high lot size like 0.50 or 1.00 .. i have tried this strategy in scalping style but it has more risk..involve

Member hamadmuneer will become famous soon enough hamadmuneer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera khial hai ke itni kam equity pe app itna bara profit chahty ho ye itna asan nahi hai waisy kuch log earn kar be rahy hain ager app ke pas achi strategy ha to app aisa kar be sakty hian forex main kuch be namumkin nahi hia sir

Member joko is on a distinguished road joko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's too high target if you want to gain 25% daily profit in forex because there is tendency to become high risk trader
    if you did that. I don't think if it was possible when you used more than 3 pairs for trading because so far I only used
    1-2 pairs for trading.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think a lot more to lose if you use the elements of high risk, so you should make any order you to be low risk, then maybe then you can take advantage of compounding to double the profit.

Member golpo20 is on a distinguished road golpo20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it can be also dangerous plus a negative pondering for be are in currency markets, I'm sure there is a betting mindset for carrying this out it is possible to get or perhaps lost totally, in order that fx possesses their absolutely no significance. fx explains to all people that very first discover as well as deal with no total while using the appropriate method of funds managing.

Member ikram9876 is on a distinguished road ikram9876's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    impossible nahi ap kar sakty hain leken apki equilty tori kam hain mushkil be hai or asan be hain ager ap well experinced ho or ak smart strategy be hain apke pass tu its not imppssible ....

Senior Member alvabra2010 is on a distinguished road alvabra2010's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes! You can but it all depends on the way you trade and the market volatile. I would always suggest of not expecting such huge returns because the risk is very high. Trade efficiently with consistent profits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 448 of 512 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 446 447 448 449 450 458 498 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)