+ Reply to Thread
Page 430 of 512 FirstFirst ... 330 380 420 428 429 430 431 432 440 480 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,300 of 5112

Thread: Is it possible to make 50$ daily with an equity of 200$?

Junior Member Ekoindo is an unknown quantity at this point Ekoindo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    I want to ask that Is it possible to make 50$ daily with an equity of 200$?
    with Ea or manual both.
    If yes then how?
    If no then why?
    all depends on your analysis, your analysis is perfect if it really can be accomplished, just use lots of it ... so basically the first analysis

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by moomena View Post
    i think you can turn 100 dollar to mre or make 50 dollar per day from this capital but i think this not continue all time because the market not same in the days some times it,s bad and not trust and some times good and you can trade with any lot and gain more money so take care from risks you do
    It's possible to gain even 100% profit in a day because there are some traders who could realize that but I never found
    if there is trader who can reach 100% daily profit in forex. It's important to make realistic target to reach, if we could gain
    high amount of profit in certain time, it's good. But don't use it as your comparation to your daily trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member moomena is on a distinguished road moomena's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you can turn 100 dollar to mre or make 50 dollar per day from this capital but i think this not continue all time because the market not same in the days some times it,s bad and not trust and some times good and you can trade with any lot and gain more money so take care from risks you do

Senior Member darkhunter is an unknown quantity at this point darkhunter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    yes its possibe...
    i trade with 100$ and now my balance is 280$.
    i trade manually with 0.01 or 0.02 lot size
    accourding to you if i start 50$ then i got 140$.
    Nice to see u. I quietly agree with u. I study properly, analyse the properly, used money management the successfully i can earn $50 to $200 per day.

Member sayem is on a distinguished road sayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere hisabse har rooj ye possible nahi hay. daily aagar aap trade karte hay tab bhe daily profit he hoga aaysa koi nischayata nahi hay. newbies ke liye to ye impossible he hay.

Senior Member topmaster is on a distinguished road topmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeib View Post
    haan aap asani se 50$ kama sakte hai lekin zaruri nahi hai ki aap aisa hamesha kar paen agar aapko accha exprnce hai toh alag baaat hai lkin normal trader ko loss bhi face karna padta hai...
    new trader ko 200$ equity se 50$ kamana kafi mushkil hain lekin aisa har bar nahi kabhi kabhi hi hota hai daily 50$ kamana mushkil nahi hai forex mein lekin itna easy bhi nahi hota hai agar aap experience trader hai to easily kama sakte hain
    Jai Shri Krishna

Banned shoeib is on a distinguished road shoeib's Avatar
    Thanks
    with Ea or manual both.
    If yes then how?
    If no then why?
    haan aap asani se 50$ kama sakte hai lekin zaruri nahi hai ki aap aisa hamesha kar paen agar aapko accha exprnce hai toh alag baaat hai lkin normal trader ko loss bhi face karna padta hai...

Member ashikrobi is an unknown quantity at this point ashikrobi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Why you are rushing for the profit? I think you should sped some patience here or you will loss your money in few months. Please use low lot size and get what profit you make. In 3 to five month you can get huge profit then you can take big lot size fore increase your profit but do not try to speed up the process.

Member kibara is an unknown quantity at this point kibara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    with Ea or manual both.
    If yes then how?
    If no then why?

Your statement is good. But first you have to think over your equity, if it will be safe then you make make money. If you think like that you have to make $50 from $200 daily then it will first give you $200 loss immediately. People think like this thats why they fail in forex.

Member mhchomsi is on a distinguished road mhchomsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    By using the equity of $ 200 to get the benefit of 50 per day very easy as pie.
    By using the strategy and money management are nice definitely will benefit more than just 50.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 430 of 512 FirstFirst ... 330 380 420 428 429 430 431 432 440 480 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)