+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 104 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast

Thread: Price Action Strategy 100%.

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is the best forum in the world for forex traders and the best threads because there is nothing like price action. I can show you how the price at 5 minutes anlays can pick you up 1 or two cherry picks a day which can make you easy 30 40 pips per trade and if there is no trade you will not enter a bad trade unless you follow trend reversal guidelines dan I will show you how I only trade Prices and prices with 25 MA Periods succeeding in the last 1 year on my demo and direct

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the cost of moving in a deviation after the most astonishing level or the most reduced level and cost of the day can erase how high it will fall after extraordinary bob and the same as how it may fall after long shadows or long candles in the short down range as sub wave and strategy the mere price action of meay sab sab said that the best strategy of Hai Kyun to Hum is Mei predicts because seekhte hi k market ab kahan hi aur yeh kaha tek jaegi. is me 1 Fibonacci tool for use of kiya jata hai aur doosra is me hum hum koi bhi oscillator ka using karte hai is may hum zayada zor trade trend trend per year.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This would be a brilliant cost change if the price is high or low, again, much of what is right by a big inflatable good, because it's only high, the lights are constant or the darkness of the sub woofer is immediately rushed and crackling absorbs because we don't have to pay pay attention to forex charts continuously but can guess the limits of seller science construction on the plains so that we can see the impact with puritans

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mantakdim For This Useful Post:

uyah (2019-06-19)

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is very good, a very low price to move to a higher altitude or a minimum deviation value can remove how high the rebound is after a large office and how long the shadow is a long candle wave or sub-region in the same office. and that is sharing fun. You will teach us based on your own experience to get 100 percent profit. I will try to implement your strategy in my trade. I will practice first on my demo account. If it's profitable for me, I will apply it in my direct trade.

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a new trader in the forex business, and I want to know the strategies that benefit from what professional traders want. I want to hear and implement strategies, if you can provide consistent benefits. I am waiting for the results of your screen. and haan isse jo merchant sheekh lia hi wo bahut jaldi forex I am successful ho jata hai mai bhi yahi sheekhne wala kyoki mughe kal ek banda mila hai jo mughe iske baren i am batane wala hi me details.

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a continuous need to pay attention to Forex charts, because it is very funny, but he is in the normal range can predict the level of business and psychology, so we can order correctly and you will show us your price action system and no one like that. Price action as I know it depends on monitoring candlestick formations depending on the time period.

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you add a 100% yakin to a web site, or if you have not already made a request for this, then you have to go through a different route to make a difference. I request you to post a reply. This is a strategy that has been successful, but it is not possible to sell 100% of the traders, but that is why traders do not have to pay a price action, and they have not yet been given any indication

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah i smajhta hu k prioce action strategy ko capryure because kahi hard hota hi or just khyal se koi b strategy 100 percent sai nai ho ksti or ap koi b aisii strategy nai apna skte jis i 100 percent ap ko acha the result of pareshaniya or muskile miles sub tarder k pass ati hai tarding krne me. and, I have tried many strategies and I can assure you that nothing is called 100% true every transaction you can be like that for one or two weeks but every thing after that collapses

Member 20th will become famous soon enough 20th will become famous soon enough 20th's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ok I am interested but I also trade some of the same, you trade placements after I have traded a high breakout but want to learn retracement, you have shown the graph but what you see on the chart, what is the main area you enter in trading, where is the entry and where is the exit, let us know that it will be a big challenge to learn this strategy amazingly and ok .. for today my entry on GBPUSD with this Price Action strategy is like on a chart, when new high prices have been created, enter the SELL position and place the TP at the previous height as in the graph. You can also set a buy limit at a previous high position with conditions like this, the other indicator is only to show that the entry is valid.

Banned Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,173 Times in 7,279 Posts
    Most traders overlook those simple principles when analyzing price action although they can ... will learn our exact trading strategies step by step and get the best setups every week.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 104 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open