बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: What is an Expert Advisor?

Banned Ranaporthq8843 is an unknown quantity at this point Ranaporthq8843's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    125.4 USD
    Thanks
    Forex is a good job.It is better to have a reasonable capital to trade in forex.Generally referred as eas or forex robots do the trade automatically for us.. I've seen many newbies relying on eas . . I was one of them.. And i tried many eas .To discover the forex expert advisor that all those big-shot forex gurus are praying you never find out.so in future i think forex trading will be more famouse

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Senior Member Tania34 is an unknown quantity at this point Tania34's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    46.9 USD
    Thanks
    a professional Consultant can be a bit of computer software composed especially for this MetaTrader Software. To learn this fx pro advisor that each people big-shot fx authorities are usually praying due to determine. The most beneficial computer software within Forex markets features just turn out to be there for the population

Senior Member ijazahmad510 is an unknown quantity at this point ijazahmad510's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    211.75 USD
    Thanks
    Expert adviser ak tara sa ak program ha jo ka advisor ki order ko follow karta ha or ya advisor ka order per amal kartye hoye kaam karta ha or ak advisor jo order is ko dayta ha to ya wo hi function karta ha

Banned sohailnawaz2mb is an unknown quantity at this point sohailnawaz2mb's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    95.7 USD
    Thanks
    professional experts are used in dealing th currency now a days . iska basic faida new cumors ko hota ha jo ubhe trading ko ni jante wo techanical imporvemnts lete hn or apni trading ko b mprove krte hn iss liye ek proper epert giude hona bht zaori ha

Banned tayia157 is an unknown quantity at this point tayia157's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    114.1 USD
    Thanks
    Expert Advisor is software in Metatrader 4 which can help us to make a trade and in insatforex platform expert advisor is alos help the bebinner, this is very useful software in the platform i mostly three expert advisor are use which are Moving average, MACD sample and IFC MB are my best advisors.

Banned naqash is an unknown quantity at this point naqash's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    104.1 USD
    Thanks
    What is an Expert Adviser?

Expert adviser is a robotic software that can make trades automatically , i am using a robot that can work24 hours a day and giving me a great profit on daily basis . it can make profit up to 250% of your equity in a day (depends on market condition).

Senior Member kaisar2121 is an unknown quantity at this point kaisar2121's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    66.6 USD
    Thanks
    a system that allows it to run trade sale and purchase transactions automatically in Forex trading. This system not only can tell you information about the possibility to get profit / gain, but also can execute directly and automatically on your trading account.

Senior Member irshad is an unknown quantity at this point irshad's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    89.1 USD
    Thanks
    An Expert Advisor is a piece of software written specifically for the MetaTrader
    Platform. An Expert Advisor can just advise traders which trades to make.

Banned zahidahsan is an unknown quantity at this point zahidahsan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    35.25 USD
    Thanks
    The forex expert advisor is a program capable of performing in the terminal any action following the instructions of a trader, without his direct involvement. All tasks are performed automatically or mechanically, which is why the advisors are called experts or mechanical trading systems (MTS). Simply put, this is a program sending applications to a broker without any intervention on the part of the trader. You install a profit forex expert advisor to the existing forex online trading platform, which is connected to the server broker, adjust all the settings, and the advisor will begin trading according to a preset strategy.

11. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Senior Member moon dk is an unknown quantity at this point moon dk's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    129.3 USD
    Thanks
    Expert adviser is a software written in metaquotes language specially for meta-trade plate form.it trades automatically according to their strategy.an expert adviser can be programmed to execute trades on a live account.
    Expert advisers are:
    MACD
    GMACD
    ATR
    CCI and more..

+ Reply to Thread