Page 197 of 241 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 207 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 2404

Thread: Advice from Master Trader.

Senior Member gurmeet is on a distinguished road gurmeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hassans View Post
    my dear friend mere khayal say forex main main abhi newbie hoon main master tu nahi hoon jo main aap ko advise tu mager itna kah sakta hoon k aap greed bilkul na kiya karain
    mai bhi abhi isme new hi hun mai isme khoob mehnat kar rha hun learning me dyaan de rha hun mai manta hun ki theek tarh se karenge isme ache se karenge hum isme bahut hi badiya karl eg aur acha incom kama lenge .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hassans is an unknown quantity at this point hassans's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    I really like the words of motivation from a master trader because it always makes me excited, understand the importance of a thing, know what should and should not it shall be done, and many more lessons to be learned.
    But just maybe, there are traders who have different opinions or advice from a master trader. That legitimate fine.
    Therefore, I open this thread to find out all thoughts of friends, on advice from a master trader.

for whoever who has the material on this subject, can share in this thread.
    my dear friend mere khayal say forex main main abhi newbie hoon main master tu nahi hoon jo main aap ko advise tu mager itna kah sakta hoon k aap greed bilkul na kiya karain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member beastron is an unknown quantity at this point beastron's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i advice to the beginner's of forex trading that learn the forex trading education then get the demo trading practice to grow up your trading experience for better trading forex and get the more trading profit, obey the money management.

Member anamirgaba is an unknown quantity at this point anamirgaba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    I really like the words of motivation from a master trader because it always makes me excited, understand the importance of a thing, know what should and should not it shall be done, and many more lessons to be learned.
    But just maybe, there are traders who have different opinions or advice from a master trader. That legitimate fine.
    Therefore, I open this thread to find out all thoughts of friends, on advice from a master trader.

for whoever who has the material on this subject, can share in this thread.
    I think we have known how to trade well and perhaps become a good dealer and he is now back to us, we can do this and still need time to learn a thing . A good trader in forex market is to need hardwork, study about forex and Market, Need skills like english and communication & have Good experinced then you can a best trader

Member safifx is an unknown quantity at this point safifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    opinimng a posting and our analysis wqill always not be correct burt if we could make money uiit is not actully what we had wxpected we shuld learn and chalk out a plan first before learning .

Banned rebod is an unknown quantity at this point rebod's Avatar
    Thanks
    advie ye ha ke hame caye ke forex tradign me proit hasile krn ke laye hame cye ke ruls ko floow kare take proift hasil karn chata ha je or greedness or over tradign se bach je

Senior Member samrat121 is an unknown quantity at this point samrat121's Avatar
    Thanks
    The actual responsibility to handle funds
    This is actually the guidance most valuable with this marketplace you need to stack the entire funds administration
    And to follow the actual enter dealings through only 10% from the funds.

Senior Member pakubumi is an unknown quantity at this point pakubumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is what a master traders say we should take a lesson, because I think a master that is the right person we make guidelines, because that way then we are going to be the next master on forex trading and trading matters in that we have to remember that all the process, so there is nothing that can be done instantly.

Banned SAKIB MAHMUD is an unknown quantity at this point SAKIB MAHMUD's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes they are the best teacher for you becuase every expert trader are more and more experienced from us so they can give us a suggest how we can do that what is the best for which time and so many things.please take advice of a expert trader to your better understanding and you must be a good trader if you follow one of them because they give you a good treat about this.

Member I.I.P is an unknown quantity at this point I.I.P's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me that is true. not wrong or true. but how moment wrong we get up and moment true we defend that. doesn't care how many times you fail. and doesn't care how many times you get up. because in the time you will reaches success so that process there will be no will mean. even with success whom you are achieve. if time can at rerun and repeat that failure. i am ready repeat it thousands time. all tired be paid moment that success will come. and tired that there will be no will mean again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 197 of 241 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 207 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)