+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 241 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 194 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 2404

Thread: Advice from Master Trader.

Senior Member bloggs is on a distinguished road bloggs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its good or even better to have a big brother in forex to hold your hand through the trading in forex, with that you are able to have someone to ask whatever you want to know and learn more quickly than doing in your own, i did not have one and that was not pretty i must admit by either way if you are willing there is nothing that can stop you for sure.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mubshar iqbal is an unknown quantity at this point mubshar iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex maian jo bhi trader ap ko advic day ga har koi apn knowldge kay hasab sy day ga aur main kaho ga kay foex main mastr hony ka lia jis ki sab sy zyada zaroorat hote ha wo forex main expeirnce hota ha jis ap master ban sakty hain .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zani is an unknown quantity at this point zani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear in forex trading actually I consider that advice from master trader is lot of importance in forex trading when you get advice from master trader then you can learn lot of knowledge and experience from advice from senior member i my opinion after start with real account put orders with the advice of master trader in this way you get lot of profit from forex trading and avoid from loss

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,199 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trader ko agar forex me experience master trader se marrket ke baarein me pata chal raha hai to ye bahut achhi baat hai,yahan trader ko ess baat ko samajhna hoga aur fir uske baad he wo yahan achha kar sakenga..

Member umair121 is an unknown quantity at this point umair121's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you is kaam main jo bhi thira time guzarta hai master ban jata hai aap ko hcaiy kay aap is kaam main achy say posting karain ot fresh mood say trading bhi karain.

Member sana01 is an unknown quantity at this point sana01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    which requires in debt analysis of the market before trading or opening a position, and our analysis will always not be correct we should learn and chalk out a plan first before involving in trading else the risk factor will be at maximum

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj will become famous soon enough shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai apko jo bhi tips di gayi hai wo kafi achi tips hai bhai, yaha par apko greedy se avoid karna bahut hi jaruri hota hai, agar aap greedy mein rahte huye yaha trading karenge to bhai aapko loss hone ke bahut jayda chance ban jayenge bhai.
    yaha par jo trader greedy hota hai wo apna bohot nuksan karta hai yaha par risk bohot jyada hai aur jo trader yaha par greedy hota hai wo apna bada bada loss karta hai apne profit ko bhi loss mai badal deta hai greedy ke bohot nuksan hai

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well bro, for me I personally believe that if you take advice from master then first of all you have some knowledge of market by wich you will be able to decide what is good or what is bad in market .to take advice from other first of all you open a demo account and trade more and more as you can do.

Senior Member pipshunt is an unknown quantity at this point pipshunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes we know that forex traders need motivation in trading and we all can do better trading if we can trade with proper analysis , risk management and without emotional trading, trade with discipline is always needed here in trading.

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course my dear, I obviously believe that for me i have been trading the market for past 2 yers and i am now earning good profit on a consistent basis so i tell you all traders who are just beginning in the forex trading that it takes time to learn the working of the forex market and make a trading plan.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 241 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 194 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)