+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 241 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Thread: Advice from Master Trader.

Member rejang will become famous soon enough rejang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not a major trader but my losses have given me a very good lesson so my advice to all my friends is that you avoid large size trading, many big ones are our real enemies, and never trade against trends. I lost a lot of dollars just because of these two mistakes. and a great leader and successful people in this world is a clear example of an individual who works hard every trader who is successful in this field has done a word that is really hard to achieve achievements that have now always followed the expert traders and follow their methods and apply them to demonstrations.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ager hum forex mien aa ker master trader say advise lety hien to hamain es mien aa ker her bar profit hony k chances hoty hien q k un k pass bhut acha experience hota hai or wo hamain forex mien aa ker theek say guide ker sakty hien es lye hamain master say rabta zaror kerna chahye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Connect009 (2018-11-30), Experttrader (2018-11-23), Farooq007 (2018-11-27), forexrunner (2018-11-30), zonyakhan (2018-11-27)

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To some people who suggested me before and told me if you work correctly, you will get your target in a short time or at the same time and this is what the main traders mean and when I try this in forex and trading I find the word he said right when I analyzed correctly I saw the target at the same time and advice for all traders, especially for beginners. do not take high risks to generate high profits. this business is too risky and very dangerous. You can lose more money and get poor quickly because of forex trading. keep applying good money management to control your risk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to namruk For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member juna will become famous soon enough juna will become famous soon enough juna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To some people who suggested me before and told me if you work correctly, you will get your target in a short time or at the same time and this is what the main traders mean and when I try this in forex and trading I find the word he said right when I analyzed correctly I saw the target at the same time and advice for all traders, especially for beginners. do not take high risks to generate high profits. this business is too risky and very dangerous. You can lose more money and get poor quickly because of forex trading. keep applying good money management to control your risk

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For starters, it is necessary to understand how the exchange works, to understand its structure. To understand in detail about bears and bulls, how they interact. To determine the risk of the deposit clearly. Learn how difficult it is to get on the market from the main traders. Psychology is very important, sometimes half the battle. You must always keep all processes under control and advice for all traders. Forex is not a quick scheme to make a lot of money. Forex is a fast way to lose your money. it's a very dangerous business if you don't have good trading skills. use a demo account to prepare skills and knowledge before investing money in this business

8. The Following User Says Thank You to halim For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member masyuni will become famous soon enough masyuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For starters, it is necessary to understand how the exchange works, to understand its structure. To understand in detail about bears and bulls, how they interact. To determine the risk of the deposit clearly. Learn how difficult it is to get on the market from the main traders. Psychology is very important, sometimes half the battle. You must always keep all processes under control and forex trading is not an easy business to make money. Forex trading is too hard and very risky. no trader can get success quickly on forex. need more time and a long learning process. stay focused on increasing your knowledge and applying good money management to your trade

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This trading business is a big business foothold and learning is a basic step in this trading business experience, traders advise new traders to gain experience in this trade and they also suggest training on a demo account. and there are opportunities that we have to follow with the working principles of the choices that we have to even develop and show the right ideas. We have to work hard and gather work space from each trader. We all know how to work hard, and we have no opportunity if we looking for a main trader, we will lose at all, so we have to work hard for that

Member kaval will become famous soon enough kaval will become famous soon enough kaval's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This trading business is a big business foothold and learning is a basic step in this trading business experience, traders advise new traders to gain experience in this trade and they also suggest training on a demo account. and the best for traders is that he understands market interests and traders make their trades with opinions and different traders work the right way and traders understand all trade and renewal interests then traders make their trading profitable easily in forex

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    advice for all traders. forex is not an easy business, a business that is too hard and very dangerous in this world. we can lose all capital quickly because of forex trading. we must have good skills, more experience and the right knowledge to stay afloat in forex. do not take high risks in forex because this business can suck up all your capital and ... discipline is very important in this business. if you want to stay in the forex market then you have to be disciplined to apply trading rules and plans. Discipline can help you minimize risk. You can lose all capital without discipline

13. The Following User Says Thank You to the kok For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2018-11-23)

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want to get consistent money in this business then you must have more experience and proper knowledge about the forex market. do not trade on a real account without experience and knowledge because this business can provide sadness for you. forex is not an easy business for us and ... discipline is very important in this business. if you want to stay in the forex market then you have to be disciplined to apply trading rules and plans. Discipline can help you minimize risk. You can lose all capital without discipline

15. The Following User Says Thank You to maspion For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2018-11-23)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 241 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)