+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 241 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 175 ... LastLast

Thread: Advice from Master Trader.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the experienced traders advise the new traders to leave the greed of profit they advise the traders to trade with big capital and they advise the traders to make low risky trading strategy because they are inexperience of this trading business and they have low capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-11)

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not a primary trader but have some experience, so I can advice you that in starting you should use
    a simple trading strategy. First you need to choose the right combination of charts and indicators
    such as candlestick charts, parabolic SAR indicators, then you should apply the strategies in this table.
    You should also select the minimum leverage and lot size at the start to ensure low losses if they occur.
    greeting

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cabulfx For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-11), zarak (2017-10-25)

Member remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that the best advice i can give to any trader is to be very deciplined in his mind , and to have respect for forex , and that by learning how forex works and how a trader can improve him self in a dailly basis

6. The Following User Says Thank You to remo For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-11)

Junior Member hafizatta is on a distinguished road hafizatta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the most important thing is to just believe in your decision in making posts and the most helpfull idea comes from news which moves the market up and down you can get those valuable news from forexfactory.com

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hafizatta For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-11)

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,444 Times in 9,163 Posts
    advice leni chaiye humain expert traders se ye bohat zaruri hia successful traders ke liye q ke is se motivation milti hai or hum sahi dayan se trading karte hai or winning ki zyda hoti hai trades main hum jaldi acha profit le lete hain agr follow karain expert traders ko to.

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-23), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-23), batool (2017-10-25), billyboy00007 (2017-10-23), danish555 (2017-10-23), FOREXMAN (2017-10-29), incomejobs (2017-10-23), kanita (2017-10-23), KASINA (2017-10-25), munibkhan (2017-10-27), punjabpolice (2017-10-23), sarfraz786 (2017-10-23), shakeel2017 (2018-03-11), sufiyan22 (2017-10-26), yulbang111 (2017-10-29)

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best lesson I learned from my mentor was that I had learned from any conditions, let my brain discover new knowledge
    and let myself gain new experiences. Do not get up the set and just break down just because we found some losses.
    We must be patient and disciplined because we will be paid for it. hopefully the lessons can help other traders here as they help me up until now.
    good luck

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to senyum For This Useful Post:

musuh (2017-10-25), shakeel2017 (2018-03-11)

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely my dear in fact i thanks for advising about trading. Its no double that when we trade in forex there is no place of greed in trading in forex. Learning is very much important to be a good trader. Without any knowledge about trading involving here is very foolishness.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nuleta For This Useful Post:

remo (2017-10-20), shakeel2017 (2018-03-11)

Member KinG will become famous soon enough KinG's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think learning how to trade forex is the best advice that traders has to get done with. If a trader has been able to learn and understand by having a serious practical time on the demo account. I am sure we will be able to make good earnings from the market. Learning is the best thing which will ever happen to a trader. we need strong trading skills and much time spent on demo trading for strong market understanding.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to KinG For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-11)

Member dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that before join this online business trader should prepare mentally to do this business as a serious business . Learning is the main base of Forex ,so beginner have to careful about that . Demo is very essential and newbie should remember demo and real both are different .

18. The Following User Says Thank You to dhano For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-11)

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes your friends are completely right Without hard work how we expect success in any business and even
    our students need hard work to produce good results. and I think when so many open source learn
    forex then if we have a desire that is not difficult to collect material to learn.
    greeting

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cristalin For This Useful Post:

kharem (2017-10-26), sapiyar (2017-10-28), shakeel2017 (2018-03-11)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 241 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 175 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)