+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 203 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 2027

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Member geblektai is an unknown quantity at this point geblektai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trader I feel better to trade with short term scalping and swing strategy for my own trading plan and this is the best for the newbies only The best time to start a trade is the best strategy that But all strategy won't work on all situations but In forex there is nothing you can say is the best strategy as forex is so wide that you cannot know it all namely i like scalping very much although this is also a risky strategy but i like that very much

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to geblektai For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Junior Member lazhar12 is an unknown quantity at this point lazhar12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks , I'll try your strategy on trade me, but I'll try the demo account first.
    if it is proven profitable it must be applied also to my real account later.
    may be useful and always get a profit on our trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lazhar12 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member geblektai is an unknown quantity at this point geblektai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A lot will depend on account size appetite for risk trading frequency etc Financial position so that he advertise a lots and also mailed me a lots till have a trust about Insta Forex market as well there have no fixed strategy which may make you profitable and always you can earn money so a good strategy will have be find yourself which best suit you and you feel comfortable with this strategy let alone In the beginning one has to spend much time gathering information about market and exploring the trends of market

6. The Following User Says Thank You to geblektai For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned qingbin is an unknown quantity at this point qingbin's Avatar
    Thanks
    From the opening to the closing by the unilateral power to control the market, the exchange rate movement in one direction.
    This is an excellent opportunity to take advantage of Jiancang, while only a small risk to take.
    Because the value of the next trading day intervals usually continuation
    Ensures sufficient time to exit without profit losses

8. The Following User Says Thank You to qingbin For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by samartota View Post
    What is the strategy? Please explain because I have not mastered
    Jidayjb high that I see a lot of lectures, videos, and even learn them
    easily strategy and I know it will be a great thing for taking the time
    TS has been explained in detail about this trading system, you should read the first page of this thread
    This strategy utilizes the over bought and over sold to trading, with the help of Bollinger bands, stochastic and RSI. TS using 4H TF as a reference entry.
    I think this system is quite effective, but are very weak when the market is trending
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

10. The Following User Says Thank You to a_for_apple For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Junior Member TMA is an unknown quantity at this point TMA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing bollinger band indicator however, it looks a bit tougher, can you please share some more easy to use techniques? In fact I'm a new comer to this field and might require some basic strategies to cope with the stuff. thank you!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TMA For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks Friend is thread or trading strategy k liye or mene ab tak is ko use nai kara hai or me apni trading me RSI or Stochastic Indicators ki help se long term trading, short term trading or scalping kerta hun or RSI se bohat ziada help milti hai or me apki strategy ko b use karo ga or btane k liye bohat bohat thanks.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to atifrana For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), TMA (2014-05-20)

Senior Member vishadevbhakta is on a distinguished road vishadevbhakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro ap ki yeah strategy bohoti achie but me thv4 use kar ta hoo, or is strategy mujhay bohoti achie profit hota hey , or mere liya th4 sab se best strategy hey trading k liya, thank u guys is bare me discuss kar ne k liya.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to vishadevbhakta For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member samartota is an unknown quantity at this point samartota's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What is the strategy? Please explain because I have not mastered
    Jidayjb high that I see a lot of lectures, videos, and even learn them
    easily strategy and I know it will be a great thing for taking the time

18. The Following User Says Thank You to samartota For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member rajuu.kun is an unknown quantity at this point rajuu.kun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best strategy for winning the forex trade is that more and more learning What makes you a good trader is always having a good strategy in fact proper analysis is the best one for every one who want to make huge money on forex instead of because there is no trading system can guarantee always wins let alone if we have learning power then we must be successful therefore If you use exponential moving average crossover it is good

20. The Following User Says Thank You to rajuu.kun For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 203 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)