+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 203 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 186 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Junior Member shahjeeu76 will become famous soon enough shahjeeu76's Avatar
    Thanks
    The dollar ticked down to one-week lows against a basket of the other major currencies on today amid growing doubts over whether Republicans will be able to push through their tax overhaul this year.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to shahjeeu76 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This indicator is very good but for download link has been deleted, when i want to donload link but its
    contents have been deleted can you give another link that have not been deleted until i can donload
    and can learn system properly so It can generate the desired profit? Without using this tool it may
    be very difficult to get a nested result so please provide another link to download to install it in meta trader.
    salam best regard

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to baper For This Useful Post:

happy forex (2017-11-16), Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Bolinger bands should be used in all pairs, very popular and very famous for their use and proper preparation,
    you can add 3 to ensure the EMA path in and out, and the time and the most widely used gets better with this.
    the indicator is 5 minutes.
    regard

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lionel For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners View Post
    Even, i like to use BB indicator for my analysis and it will provide good signal too for knowing the trend.
    But i had not find any indicator till now, who provide 100% accuracy about trend into forex market and for analysis.
    Only a professional trader who does not necessarily know that 100% relative accuracy, between impossible and possible,
    actual profit system is easy to say but difficult to implement, maybe when we create
    a new system and say it works 90% you have to do in life but all can be destroyed when your emotions appear
    good luck best regard

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kamendi For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's a very simple strategy .. bolinger bands show support and ressistance here ... but there are some problems ...
    this takes some editing again .. you can use like this, search signal at h1 timeframe.suppose you've
    got a sell signal then go to the m15 time frame and capture every sales signal ... almost 80% success strategy ... try this !!
    thank

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sakhrul For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I order that, bollinger bands implementing this tactic is actually simple to get done with regard to the analysis
    of price movements and in order to use this particular strategy may generate income well, but for that
    if for a beginner who never picks it after that you really need to make use of it fully using trial account until
    I can master it can also generate profits.
    good luck

12. The Following User Says Thank You to damage For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by realman View Post
    Thank friends. I am use Bollinger bands most of time when I play scalping. It is my favorite and my success name. I use this Indicator on Five minute time frame chart and it work very good. Its have three line. (Possible to edit and set new sentiment). Middle line is pivot point. Up line is overbought area and down line is oversold area. Strong overbought call for sell and strong oversold area call for buy. Up line is resistance and down line is support. It is good strategy and I am happy use it.
    I also prefer to use the 5 minute time frame. Can you explain to me BB settings to use in a 5 minute time frame.
    And supporting indicators for using entries?

greeting

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to goyang For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), optima (2017-10-25)

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    i can not trust your trading system because it relies on the use of indicator , so i want a trading system that is not based on any indicator because naked trading is what is in vogue right now and that is the only thing that the forex market respects right now and it is growing in popularity all over the world.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to youcef54 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), takabo (2017-10-27)

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,199 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ji kisi bhi strategy ko badiya ya profitable banane ke liye usme trader ko khud se practice karna chahiye,esme trader jetna market me dhyaan de aur analysis par yakeen rakhein woi trader ke liye market me acha rehta hai..

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-24), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-28), batool (2017-10-24), billyboy00007 (2017-10-23), ghaffar500 (2017-10-29), incomejobs (2017-10-24), Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-24), kanita (2017-10-23), KASINA (2017-10-27), munibkhan (2017-10-27), punjabpolice (2017-10-23), rehanayaz (2017-10-23), yulbang111 (2017-10-23)

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for your valuable tips I think your tip helps us all. I have not used any of the previous indicators or windows charts.
    But now I realize that I have made a big mistake. With the help of indicators and graphs,
    I can easily assume what will be the situation or the movement of the next couple. So use this strategy.
    I am sure you will get success if you do this with your full concentration.
    regard

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to letti For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), siomay (2017-10-28), wifi (2017-10-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 203 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 186 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)