+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 203 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Member Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bollinger Bands is a good indicator (its a indicator not a strategy) and I have also used this trading indicator many times in the trading market and I have also used this indicator in the options trading which gave me good results but at last i lost all of the money. I noticed one thing that this indicator doesn't give proper results or direction of the trend when the market is very much volatile because in such conditions the market can change its direction anytime and you just have to observe that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mr Law For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-07-27), Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), JahanZaib (2018-07-30), Mustansir (2018-07-30), youcef54 (2018-07-27)

Senior Member asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,463 Times in 993 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir ager ap k pass kio achi strategy hai to ap us ko jaror hamary sath share kerna q k us sy hamain or bee jayada earning ho sakti hai or hum success hasil ker sakty hien so please ap share kerty rahna

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to asd567 For This Useful Post:

forexrunner (2018-11-30), Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), jaan23np (2018-07-29), mehro (2018-07-28), Mr Law (2018-07-30), ntn (2018-07-27)

Senior Member mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,909 Times in 1,279 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai new trader ko chaye woh indicator ki help sy trading kr skty hain phly demo ma apni strategy use kr k test kr skty hain agir os man profit mily to real man use kr skty hain
    bhai aap logo ko mari post ashi lgy to Thinks Pr Click krin

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mian5575405 For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-07-27), Canada (2018-08-12), Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), sarfraz786 (2018-07-27)

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if your family members have to agree with your work style, you can share it with your work and your strategy so they can help you achieve maximum results every day. so they can help you achieve maximum results every day. and For a perfect trade do not invest all in one trade! Choose four or five CFDs and spread your capital while giving you plenty of room to maintain your position. Remember, the first key to sustainable success is good management, based on chosen and controlled diversification!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tillu For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello everyone i love to be you regret to hear that, i get solid result for now. I think is the most significant Implementing your favorite proven rules in Every new strategy, using that way you can make it more lucrative good luck to everyone and It is good that a foreign exchange trader really ensures that they try and develop a profitable strategy. This is simply because the best traders succeed because they use and understand their own developed strategies.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to pinus For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    do not save it for you I have to build my owy strategy so, This indicator gives signal, in the rightmost column there is recommendation that column used for action, RSI only as filter, if RSI also give strong signal then potency get many pips, hopefully lucky. and I have tried so many and As already mentioned, Bollinger Bands is the ment to show the volatility of the market - the band indicates high volatility and tight bands indicating low pair volatility. There are trade-specific ways that exploit very low volatility periods - which explode into major trends. This is called 'Squeeze'. The low volatility period in which candlesticks are 'squeezed' inside the Bollinger Bands. [Reply]

12. The Following User Says Thank You to senyum For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you and I like your strategy and hope it will help me when I start trading. now I am in the learning stage and have not started trading so in the near future I will start and try to make a profit by applying your tip. and ya sahe kaha hai ap nay only imaginary sai yaha par kafi kuch hai jis ko daikh kar hum kafi profit guardian strategy make kar sakty hain magr yai sab tb he hota hai jab hum is mai hard work karty hain aur forex ko pura time daity hain tab he mai hu success hoty hain always .

14. The Following User Says Thank You to tillu For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,449 Times in 2,363 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I slow trading will be good one for you and you have to know all about Forex and its trading system and always you have to think that you are doing a business not a game or gamble and you have to determine yourself that you are doing a business, then you may enhance your forex trading career and your earning will be depend on your knowledge about forex trading, get more knowledge that you can make career on forex trading. Best thing will be that you have to do analysis yourself that may enhance your experience level and it will make you much confident yourself.
    Forex Forum India(Best Forex Forum All over Asia)
    To Join Click Here
    If you are very new click here-Forex Beginners
    New system of "Bonus for posting" campaign - Forum Rules
    To Open Skrill Account Click here

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

IFXX (2018-07-21), Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), JahanZaib (2018-07-30), sarfraz786 (2018-07-30), Unregistered (1)

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for sharing your strategy. Previously I used many indicators in one graph but I was not successful in generating a profit. For a certain period of time it gives a good profit but in the news release is very difficult to follow. So I use a single indicator that is MACD combined with a support or resistance level that gives me good results and makes me achieve a good profit. Anyway thanks for sharing your strategy. I tried this on my demo account, if it's generating good profit then I try it in real account. and bai saab g muje app ki startegy to bare mai tuh kuch detail nai hai but i think jab koi new merchant ice kam mai edcation hasal karke es kam ka experience karta hai tuh wo market ko achi tara se samj jata hai to mai kya market hone wala hai mrket mai hum kahe profit hasal kar sakte hai bass app kahe mind ice tra ka ho jaye ga ki app khud v forex ki startegy bana sakte hai bai saab g es layi forex to trusted bussness hai hume es kam mai khud hard work karni chahi aa bai saab g

18. The Following User Says Thank You to vrindavan For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member khaimunal is on a distinguished road khaimunal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sorry, your post above shows you may be using an additional pair compared to eur / usd. can be specially designed for MY PERSONAL POSSIBLE pair. I am just a beginner, as it will include to work with eur / usd pairs only, no matter if you have a strategy with this couple, also share it here. and Using bollinger bands is good but not enough. Successful forex traders have to undergo several hard phases like learning and analyzing the market in depth. A good trader is someone who is able to predict the market and guess the movement of the right partner.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to khaimunal For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 203 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)