+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 203 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Member Hamza148p is a jewel in the rough Hamza148p is a jewel in the rough Hamza148p is a jewel in the rough Hamza148p is a jewel in the rough Hamza148p's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is profit ko perfect kaise use karte hain aur aapne ek hi post baar baar Kyon Ki Hai iska matlab kya hai hi you are aur us se dekhlo jakar Shayad aap ko kuch Pata Chale

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza148p For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading with fundamental news can give us enormous profits because the movement of the forex market does not depend on the actions of traders. This mainly depends on the influence of the world economy. Therefore, if you want to make big profits, I think the best way is to trade with fundamental news. and this is a good strategy. I am looking for a strategy that can help me get as much as 20% daily profit. So far, I have tried to get a good strategy, but everything has not satisfied me. Hopefully the strategies you share can help me. Thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rabnaj For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,085 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G huma best stragery karna ka leay huma din rat koshish karne ho ge forex ko smjhna ka leay phir ja ka huma us ma say acha profit bhe hum kama sakhta hai us leay huma soch smjha ka trading karne ho ge forex ma

6. The Following User Says Thank You to zahidali For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really like trading using a safer break out strategy and can margin for 1 post only.where can take 20 pips to 40 pips I think it's enaugh. but usually I put sl just incase the false break out is only 10 pips behind. another strategy that I will share later but this is the most effective strategy I have ever had and this will benefit me. I think I have to be more careful about forex trading so that I can get more profits. I will try your strategy soon. Thanks for sharing.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maspion For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), zahidali (2019-05-27)

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I imagine the staleness of Bolinger jewelry being misused in all pairs, it's really nonclassical and crackling famous for its proper use and compound, you can add 3 to make sure the EMA line is in and out, and the time and the most used writer is not competing with this Indicator is 5 minutes. and that is the right trick I imagine I left the hump 2 minutes interpreting it according to petrous to study but I think most of the best in the forum they can try this and so they go politely.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to radjo For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,173 Times in 7,279 Posts
    bhai forex trading mein agar aap acche se strategy ka demo mein use nahi karte. jo bhi strategy ko choose karte hai, pahle usko demo par achchi tarah se test kare. us par hi concentrate karna best hota hai, aur real par bhi wo hi try kare.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Aonkhan532 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Only a professional trader may not find that 100% accuracy is relative, between impossible and possible, actual profit systems that are easy to say but difficult to implement, maybe when we create a new system and say it's 90% successful, all you have to do in life destroyed when your emotions appear and after a candle that touches or crosses a bollinger band, we must not immediately open a trade and wait for the bar inside, after inside the bar you can wait for the opposite direction to confirm but inside the bar itself will provide information on changing trends right, this will improve system accuracy

14. The Following User Says Thank You to nvidia For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This indicator is very good but for the download link it has been deleted, when I want to download the link but the contents have been deleted can you provide another link that has not been deleted until I can load it and can learn the system correctly so that it can produce the desired profit? without using this tool it might be very difficult to get the results that are standardized so please provide another link to download to install it on the meta trader. and you really cover all sides of this strategy. I like and I will tray it so I can tell you how it happened to me. but I will try the demo first and see how it works for me. but I want to thank you for this strategy and good for you to share it

16. The Following User Says Thank You to yumna For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member norixa is a jewel in the rough norixa is a jewel in the rough norixa is a jewel in the rough norixa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Der Mein Apni strategy par kaam kar rahi hoon aur Jab Main usse free ho Jaungi uske baad aapne Jo strategy Yahan Par design Ki Hai Main Usko ek baar Jarur study karungi aur demo counter Pehle uski practice karungi Agar demo account par mujhe good result Main Aaya Mujhe profit Hasil Hoga uske baad mein isko Apne real account par Ek Baar Jarur try karungi I hope I ja profit Hasil hoyega

18. The Following User Says Thank You to norixa For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    dear friends all members Well thank you for your praise of the shooting this strategy you know to improve very much for your time, best strategy partner point these numbers, and you want to market so i am feeling thanks to you.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 203 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)