+ Reply to Thread
Page 169 of 203 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 2027

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Senior Member Liaba is an unknown quantity at this point Liaba's Avatar
    Thanks
    When the price touches the bollinger band than wait for the next candle if it is opposite to the first one than enter the trade otherwise don't. I am newbie, so would like to use eur/usd pair only, if you have strategy for this pair, also share here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Liaba For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member DBC is an unknown quantity at this point DBC's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i believe bolinger band should be taken all told pairs, it is much well liked and really famous for the use and proper preparation, you might want to add 3 out to ensure the ema line entered and exits, and of course the timing and possibly the most used the a lot of higher from this indicator is 5 minutes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DBC For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned mony is an unknown quantity at this point mony's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear i have taken this strategy in my control . so i will try to use this strategy in demo account. after that i will know about this strategy.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mony For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member Good Morning is an unknown quantity at this point Good Morning's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    I am sorry for not updating this thread because I was busy and could not prove how much this strategy profitable, because for now I still use a different strategy
    Hi, if you are using different strategy then how could we trust the strategy you are talking about? If you are using one profitable system than this one you share we would like to know also if you okey with that.
    'eLCy'

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Good Morning For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member DBS is an unknown quantity at this point DBS's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i feel bolinger band should be accustomed altogether pairs, it is extremely well liked and really famous for the use and proper preparation, you'll be able to add 3 out to ensure the ema line entered and exits, and also the timing and possibly the most used the additional higher in that indicator is 5 minutes.

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

i feel bolinger band ought to be used altogether pairs, it is much well known a select famous for his or her use and proper preparation, you might want to add 3 to actually ensure the ema line entered and exits, and also the timing and also the most used the a lot of higher in that indicator is 5 minutes.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DBS For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned manikah is on a distinguished road manikah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Bollinger Band indicator is more reliable indicator I know it.But it is so complicated also.For that reason I always use Heiken Ashi with RSI and CCI.It also a good combination for a forex signal.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to manikah For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned dimaz99 is an unknown quantity at this point dimaz99's Avatar
    Thanks
    Fair a athlete monger is not needs feel that 100% truth comparative, between impossible and allegeable, the actual clear grouping that is light to say but arduous to dispense, it may be when we micturate a new grouping and say it was 90% roaring, you score to do in lifetime but all can be destroyed when your emotions grow

14. The Following User Says Thank You to dimaz99 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned faroky is on a distinguished road faroky's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sorry, your above post shows that you pair EUR / USD using the other. It is suitable for my favorite pair. I'm a newcomer, so only the EUR / USD pair is used, if you have this pair, also, for sharing strategies here.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to faroky For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member fairypcc is an unknown quantity at this point fairypcc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bollinger band indicator is useful indicator which have good result maximum but this strategy is quite difficult that why i perfer newbies first practice this strategy on demo account than taste it on real account because practice is good for this startegy .

18. The Following User Says Thank You to fairypcc For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned owaiskhan is an unknown quantity at this point owaiskhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not use many strategy that contain bollinger band indicator because i have special look to the chart i can draw any indicator just by looking to the chart and i know what is profitable in the indicator and what make you loss.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to owaiskhan For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 169 of 203 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)