+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 203 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 2027

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Banned faizah is an unknown quantity at this point faizah's Avatar
    Thanks
    we must be individual to hang on for the right moment and if I may know how to prevent incorrect signals? and if you can take a little a chance to up****e this line, because I think this is fairly good.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to faizah For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member jatayufx is on a distinguished road jatayufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rahatgum View Post
    One of the first wear I love seen. This cord has helped me a lot. I get applied this precise strategy and somebody been prospering. Thank you cumin for notice your intact gritty thought.
    to avoid a margin call in accordance to see capital as a result of forex trading analysis and always learning market trade with using trading plan and always reduced risk trading because trading is very easy and make trade be better system

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rahatgum View Post
    One of the first wear I love seen. This cord has helped me a lot. I get applied this precise strategy and somebody been prospering. Thank you cumin for notice your intact gritty thought.
    in forex trading should wear appropriate margin trading lot to always reduce the risk analysis and must be calculated correctly, consider running the forex trading business and systems analysis and analyze the risk of loss trading,and use trading plan

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jatayufx For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member ksbiplop is an unknown quantity at this point ksbiplop's Avatar
    Thanks
    Bolinger band I use in all pairs, which is very popular and very famous for its use and proper preparation, you can add 3 to ensure EMA line input and output, and at the moment the most widely used and best with this indicator is 5 minutes .

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ksbiplop For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member nayeem01715 is an unknown quantity at this point nayeem01715's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks brother great employment can you you should tell myself far more with this strategy, in order to which in turn sets and also moment supports it is going to give an improvement how much halt damage and also consider profit ought to many of us maintain ( possibility in order to prize ration) far more over which in turn is the best time and energy to industry applying this strategy i delightful your current your current response.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nayeem01715 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member sunjoy is an unknown quantity at this point sunjoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very good quality thread. Your thread will help teach some good novice forex trading strategies, and build their trust in what has been called the foreign exchange business.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sunjoy For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member shaif89 is an unknown quantity at this point shaif89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    trading rules is very simple, let's get started:

This method uses :

1. Bolinger Bands standard setting

2. RSI setting 14 (only to find out the OS and OB)

3. Stochastic 10,3,3 setting (same RSI)

OP entry

1. Sell at around above BB

2. Buy at around under BB

3. TP about the middle BB

remember only use at TFH4
    the slogan: Plan your trade and trade your plan

for example picture :

if there is a specification of time frames for using this strategy, is there a recomended pair to maximize analysis with this strategy? thank you

12. The Following User Says Thank You to shaif89 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member kironray is an unknown quantity at this point kironray's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nice thread with good quality. Your message will help to educate the newbie Forex trader some good strategies and build their confidence in this business called forex trading course.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to kironray For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned long is an unknown quantity at this point long's Avatar
    Thanks
    you abut poset shows that you are using paires other than eur usd is this suitabel for my favourite pair ,i am very hsppy is they forexe jesy k mery jaan hy forex .

16. The Following User Says Thank You to long For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member samio07 is an unknown quantity at this point samio07's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    trading rules is very simple, let's get started:

This method uses :

1. Bolinger Bands standard setting

2. RSI setting 14 (only to find out the OS and OB)

3. Stochastic 10,3,3 setting (same RSI)

OP entry

1. Sell at around above BB

2. Buy at around under BB

3. TP about the middle BB

remember only use at TFH4
    the slogan: Plan your trade and trade your plan

for example picture :

Bollinger Bands and RSI is a strong strategy and I always used this strategy and especially scalping but it needs some improvement to be convainable with all currency to the Euro-Usd she's fine but for the GBP / sometimes it gives usd results Negative

18. The Following User Says Thank You to samio07 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Junior Member rahatgum is an unknown quantity at this point rahatgum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

20. The Following User Says Thank You to rahatgum For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 203 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)