+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 203 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 2027

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Senior Member ahmadkpr is an unknown quantity at this point ahmadkpr's Avatar
    Thanks
    in fact after you tour through the internet and found many of the strategies which he says the owners it successful but during the workout following strategies you find that most of them failed in fact i think that successful strategies does not like owners publish us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ahmadkpr For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned laljawahar is an unknown quantity at this point laljawahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading ma aap ko learn karne ho ge forex ma bhager learn or knowledge nahi ho ge to aap ko forex ma kam karan ma maza nahi ha ga forex ma learn ma bhot important ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to laljawahar For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned adbplt is an unknown quantity at this point adbplt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sorry, your current above posts shows that you are utilizing pairs additional compared to eur/usd. will be the actual suitable for OUR favorite pair. i'm newbie, so would including to utilize eur/usd pair only, regardless of whether you use strategy within this pair, likewise share here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to adbplt For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think ye strategy bollinger band se banayi gayi hai, aur main ye baat bhi bolunga ki bollinger band ek bahut hi achcha indicator hai, jiska use hum kisi bhi time frame aur kisi bhi pair ya metal par kar sakte hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned fright1101 is an unknown quantity at this point fright1101's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think, No Forex trading strategies would be good if you did not take the time to examine the daily charts, the four-hour charts and one-hour charts. These exist to help you time your trades. When you are trading at 30- and 15-minute time increments, it can take a great deal of dexterity, and it`s good to have this knowledge at your fingertips.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to fright1101 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member aariya16 is an unknown quantity at this point aariya16's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sorry, your on top of posts shows that you just area unit victimization pairs apart from eur/usd. is that this appropriate for my favorite try. i'm beginner, therefore would really like to use eur/usd try solely, if you've got strategy for this try, additionally share here.....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to aariya16 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member Avenger is an unknown quantity at this point Avenger's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to be able to benefit, you should perform specialized and essential research, I use candlestick styles to figure out changes in styles, this research is very easy, but there are many candlestick development that must be learned

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Avenger For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned himu03 is an unknown quantity at this point himu03's Avatar
    Thanks
    that is very good to me so far . so i am working good so far and hope it will be more good to me so far using bollinger band alone to trade is not good as it can give so many false signals.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to himu03 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member nkem is on a distinguished road nkem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you did not care to explain what role the rsi and the stoch plays in your strategy. using bollinger band alone to trade is not good as it can give so many false signals.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to nkem For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member legendpoet is an unknown quantity at this point legendpoet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well every strategy is good when we make it well so i am doing well in this market and that is very good to me so far . so i am working good so far and hope it will be more good to me so far . so always work good in this market

20. The Following User Says Thank You to legendpoet For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 203 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)