+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 203 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 166 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 2027

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Senior Member boxpaper is an unknown quantity at this point boxpaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Compassionate, your above posts shows that you are using pairs otherwise than rue/us. Is this worthy for my selection span. I am newbie, so would same to use rue/us duet exclusive, if you change strategy for this yoke, also portion here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to boxpaper For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned miansajad is an unknown quantity at this point miansajad's Avatar
    Thanks
    bollinger group is a very awesome signal which i used from my asking of dealing. its embrace development is the excellent way to get concept about the pattern. when the cost range contact the higher group then the propensity of cost will shift to the down term and this is a new pattern. using CCI is a great choice which say us about the access and quit factor to business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to miansajad For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by manikah View Post
    Your strategy is not so bad but I never use bollinger band in my trading strategy.Mainly I am long time forex trader.I also think bollinger band is not good indicator for long term trader.Rsi and Parabolic Sar is the fantastic indicator for long term trader.
    there is a special way of trading that exploits periods of extremely low volatility that explode to big trends , but if you follow the manual trading then you can analysis yourself and will be sure before investment

6. The Following User Says Thank You to norix For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned raazi is on a distinguished road raazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    agr ap ko profit nh ho rha to ap ko is statergy change krna ho gi agr ap ko profit ho rha ha to ap dobra bhi wo hi stratergy apply karo

8. The Following User Says Thank You to raazi For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned manikah is on a distinguished road manikah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Your strategy is not so bad but I never use bollinger band in my trading strategy.Mainly I am long time forex trader.I also think bollinger band is not good indicator for long term trader.Rsi and Parabolic Sar is the fantastic indicator for long term trader.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to manikah For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member sohail143 is an unknown quantity at this point sohail143's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear agr ap forex sy profit karna chahty hn to ap forex ky bary mn knowlige hasil karen and phr os py koshish karen,,,,,,,

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sohail143 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    bollinger band is a very nice indicator which i used from my begging of trading. its envelop formation is the good way to get idea about the trend. when the price line touch the upper band then the tendency of price will move to the down word and this is a new trend. using CCI is a good option which say us about the entry and exit point to trade.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to muna1982 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned hiqbaleee is on a distinguished road hiqbaleee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Some case a profitable strategy can be concern Hedging in forex need to be treated exactly as hedging in the regulated markets/stocks.No one that hedge in any other market buys and sell same symbol.. that would be non-sense as stated by 2+2 and Jack in the previous posts.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to hiqbaleee For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned edge is an unknown quantity at this point edge's Avatar
    Thanks
    Indeed its an very nice strategy
    but my partner and i can not WORK WITH The item with news
    time. In the same way we will probably see within above
    image It after simply clicking tp
    (middle bollinger) with about
    0.8870 your current price still continued to help climb AND ALSO from price 0.8875 we
    get an sell program code In the same way price touched
    upper bollinger band.So no matter whether you
    enter there as compared to your own price will
    go against people and the result
    will possibly be could possibly help regarding loss. therefore the thing is Tips on how to avoid
    this?
    Ans is simple. As soon as the price
    touches your current bollinger band than
    wait due to the subsequently candle regardless of whether The idea is
    opposite on the very first individual when compared with enter your current trade otherwise don't.
    Here You can see.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to edge For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member mohamed2005 is an unknown quantity at this point mohamed2005's Avatar
    Thanks
    you do not care to explain the role that the RSI and Stoch games in your strategy

I experimented with a lot of strategies did not work with me and no one

20. The Following User Says Thank You to mohamed2005 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 203 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 166 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)