+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 203 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 2027

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Banned fuad25 is an unknown quantity at this point fuad25's Avatar
    Thanks
    Comfortable fibers with good quality. Your link will help you newbie Forex traders some good methods in addition to his or her confidence in a particular area of study known as currency trading company.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to fuad25 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned md helal is an unknown quantity at this point md helal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sorry, your EUR / USD pair is to use the other functions of the shows you mentioned above. This is perfect for my husband's favorite. I'm quite new, so here is a strategy for this pair, but if I only share the euro / dollar will want to use.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to md helal For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member mandiri is an unknown quantity at this point mandiri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    which is very good consequence since you can easily predict the particular pattern having applying file format the particular bollinger squeezing. A number of master explain to everyone in case i would like to employing bollinger wedding ring to mix it having a different shifting normal 21 years of age to verify the particular pattern power.
    Do or Do Not!
    There is no TRY!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mandiri For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member salo1278 is an unknown quantity at this point salo1278's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that s is best finally i found what i an looking for as for me i was not to find like this Knowles where ever i go as here thanks.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to salo1278 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned ntmilon_ns is an unknown quantity at this point ntmilon_ns's Avatar
    Thanks
    also good friends
    I am questioning the pair what time frame and how the most suitable in using this strategy??
    and how long you use this system?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ntmilon_ns For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Junior Member Nadim is an unknown quantity at this point Nadim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am sorry, ones preceding articles exhibits that you're utilizing twos aside from EUR/USD. Can be that suited to our preferred set. We are rookie, and so would want to work with EUR/USD set solely, when you have technique for that set, likewise discuss right here in forex business.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nadim For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member jayomer is an unknown quantity at this point jayomer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thats is good finally i found what i am looking for as for me i wasn't to find like
    this knowlges where ever i go as here thanks

14. The Following User Says Thank You to jayomer For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member bullish is an unknown quantity at this point bullish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimcil2013 View Post
    The big problems are come if we are entry the real account, after try on demo and success we are usually getting different result on the real account. it was cause the mental and the emotions we are feel on real are not influence when we are trade on demo. So, i just suggest if we are want to test new strategy the best way are by entry on live account.
    We can get the success in the forex market by different ways and there are many hurdles in between our success and we have to cross all hurdles with full patience and hard work and then we can get the success. No works can be possible without patience. If you want to be a good or perfect business man than you must have the quality of patience in your work and your mind. Otherwise you will not be a good and successful businessman.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to bullish For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned Kimcil2013 is on a distinguished road Kimcil2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by naziakhan View Post
    if this strategy showed good result on demo account then you must use it on your real account also but try it with small risk and do not use high risk in your trades in start because you do not have good experience in this strategy .
    The big problems are come if we are entry the real account, after try on demo and success we are usually getting different result on the real account. it was cause the mental and the emotions we are feel on real are not influence when we are trade on demo. So, i just suggest if we are want to test new strategy the best way are by entry on live account.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimcil2013 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member toutik is an unknown quantity at this point toutik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In addition to good friends Asks the current couple exactly what period of exactly how to best choice using this strategy?Along with how much time to take advantage of this system?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to toutik For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 203 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)