+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 203 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 196 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 2027

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Senior Member mark48 is on a distinguished road mark48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bollinger band ka mere ko sabse jayda fayda sirf M15 chart par hi lagta hai, agar humko M15 chart par achchi trading experince hai, to main samjhata hoon, M15 par daily ka 30 pips araam se gain kar sakte hai.
    yes you are right we should first get good experience about any frame chart then we are able to make good profit by using our skills and experience while trading with that particular time frame charts..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mark48 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,952 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bollinger band ka mere ko sabse jayda fayda sirf M15 chart par hi lagta hai, agar humko M15 chart par achchi trading experince hai, to main samjhata hoon, M15 par daily ka 30 pips araam se gain kar sakte hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member goshee is on a distinguished road goshee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its a very good strategy that you mentioned above but i also want to share bolinger band stratey that i have expereicne recenlty and specialy for the new trades who dont have enoug expereienc its very helpful for them whil doing trading in euru usd currency pair insert that bolinger band and start watching the market in m30 chart when a first candle close uper band its mean the next will defienately broke the high of previouse candle and also the same rules wil b apply in sell trading with boliner band.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to goshee For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member ucek21 is an unknown quantity at this point ucek21's Avatar
    Thanks
    In a bearish HD, price makes a lower high, but the indicator makes a higher high. This type of nonconfirmation is mainly found during corrective rallies in a downtrend but may also occur during retests of a price top. Bearish HDs signal potential underlying weakness in a security.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ucek21 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned SAKIB MAHMUD is an unknown quantity at this point SAKIB MAHMUD's Avatar
    Thanks
    bollinger band is really a good strategy and a good way to earn money but this is applicable when market is ranging but most of the time we do not use that strategy so this is really a disadvantages for a trader but most of the time when we use that and can earn a lot of money by using that.this is also a good strategy for me.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SAKIB MAHMUD For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned shawon02 is an unknown quantity at this point shawon02's Avatar
    Thanks
    a person's previously discussions reveals you're working with sets rather than eur/usd. Is definitely the following appropriate for this most popular two. We're amateur, hence would wish to apply eur/usd two exclusively, when you've got technique for the following two, as well promote listed here. My apologies to get never replacing the following bond for the reason that I actually appeared to be fast paced and can even never establish what amount this tactic money-making, for the reason that at the moment I actually continue to employ a several system...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to shawon02 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned shawon02 is an unknown quantity at this point shawon02's Avatar
    Thanks
    it has the quite a awesome system nonetheless we will never make use of it for news flash time frame. once we can observe around previously photo this just after impacting tp(mid bollinger) during pertaining to 0. 8870 the amount continue to persisted so that you can increase plus during amount 0. 8875 most people purchase a sell off point when amount carressed superior bollinger strap. a person's previously discussions reveals you're working with sets rather than eur/usd. Is definitely the following appropriate for this most popular two

---------- Post added 07-23-2013 at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was 07-22-2013 at 10:53 PM ----------

Truly a an exceedingly fine program however , you can easliy possibly not do it regarding current information point in time. even as will see during higher than appearance the fact that once punishing tp(centre bollinger) for related to 0. 8870 the worth also went on that will scale together with for expense 0. 8875 people obtain provide rule mainly because expense touched high Dillinger piece. Is certainly the created for my best chosen combine. My organization is new, which means that would love to take advantage of eur/usd combine mainly, for people with strategy for the combine, at the same time publish at this point.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to shawon02 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member shawon04 is an unknown quantity at this point shawon04's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ones preceding threads indicates that you'll be applying pairs in addition to eur/usd. Is usually that made for the most liked set of two. My business is rookie, and so would choose to work with eur/usd set of two solely, this reddish colored arrows(I am sorry intended for the awful illustrating) and don't enter in on cross punch. When i tend not to claim the item gets to be great although i'm sure possibility is usually lessened. In addition to the most important thing don't make use of this strategy with announcement time period.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to shawon04 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member faisalqadeer is an unknown quantity at this point faisalqadeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah brother you are right and i appreciate your post and i thankful to you for this kind of post.i am here for three months but till this time i have no knowledge of forex.i want to learn forex but there is no source that i get to learn forex.i want to be a good trader please help me to become a trader

18. The Following User Says Thank You to faisalqadeer For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member raj93066 is on a distinguished road raj93066's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aap bhot c strategies bnate o or har bar change bhi kar dete o qki iska kaarn saaf h isme market kisi bhi point pe rukti ni ye upr niche chalti rehti h jiske karan apko apni planning br br change krni pdti h or yahi iska sbse bd afayda h k ya to bhot bda profit hota h ya fir bilkul b nahi..

20. The Following User Says Thank You to raj93066 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 203 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 196 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)