+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 203 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 195 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 2027

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Member nemya is an unknown quantity at this point nemya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for this strategy but pity the photo does not work anymore. I think the best strategy is the classical analysis with 1 or 2 indicator with fundamental analysis

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nemya For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,945 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziakhan View Post
    bhai ya indicator short term k liyay best hay . es liyay es sa short term trading ma kafi zaida faide milta hay aur hum es sa achi earning kar saktay hay . M15 , M30 aur h1 time frame es indicator k liyay best hay .
    bhai short term mein fayda to hi mil pata hai, jab aapko indicator ki achchi knowledge ho, Long term mein higher time frame par analysis ek baar karke chor dena padta hai, lekin lower time frame par baar baar analysis karna padta hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kafi indicaotrs aysay hain jin ko traders combine kar k earning kar sakty hain ap ko cahya k BB aur parabolic sar ko aram sai ap use akr sakty hai us sai ap daily earn kar sakty hain magar yai bhea zruri hai ap forex ko study bhea achea tarah karay...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sunila For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member fxforgive is an unknown quantity at this point fxforgive's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think, you are so luck to visit here my bro, its good to set leverage in forex with correctly, so money management is the best forex strategy that can help you to be profitable in trading forex.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to fxforgive For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member preetsharma is an unknown quantity at this point preetsharma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it seems to be good but i found my own strategy perfect for my trade as it provides me great profit and benefits that's why i found it the best for my trade

10. The Following User Says Thank You to preetsharma For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned shawon02 is an unknown quantity at this point shawon02's Avatar
    Thanks
    once we can observe around previously photo this just after impacting tp(mid bollinger) during pertaining to 0. 8870 the amount continue to persisted so that you can increase plus during amount 0. 8875 most people purchase a sell off point when amount carressed superior bollinger strap. Discovered enter into now there versus the amount moves from you actually as well as final result might be in the instance of great loss. Is definitely the following appropriate for this most popular two. We're amateur, hence would wish to apply eur/usd two exclusively, when you've got technique for the following two, as well promote listed here.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to shawon02 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member prim.love is an unknown quantity at this point prim.love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading foreign exchange on the currency market, also called trading forex, can be a thrilling hobby and a great source of investment income. To put it into perspective, the securities market trades about $22.4 billion per day; the forex market trades about $5 trillion per day. You can make a lot of money without putting too much into your original investment, and predicting the direction of the market can be a real rush.
    Understand basic forex terminology.
    The type of currency you are spending, or getting rid of, is thebase currency.The currency that you are purchasing is called quote currency. In forex trading,you sell 1 type of currency to purchase another type.
    The exchange rate tells you how much you have to spend in quote currency to purchase base currency.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to prim.love For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bollinger band ka mere ko sabse jayda fayda sirf M15 chart par hi lagta hai, agar humko M15 chart par achchi trading experince hai, to main samjhata hoon, M15 par daily ka 30 pips araam se gain kar sakte hai.
    bhai ya indicator short term k liyay best hay . es liyay es sa short term trading ma kafi zaida faide milta hay aur hum es sa achi earning kar saktay hay . M15 , M30 aur h1 time frame es indicator k liyay best hay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

16. The Following User Says Thank You to naziakhan For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member adeel1 is an unknown quantity at this point adeel1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think all is best. because he is the chance of life... if was u all the best trad in earn best profit
    if u well not best trad always take a lose....

i think Bollinger indicator straggles is well b able

18. The Following User Says Thank You to adeel1 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member mansoorlund is an unknown quantity at this point mansoorlund's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ones preceding threads indicates that you'll be applying pairs in addition to eur/usd. Is usually that made for the most liked set of two. My businesss is rookie, and so would choose to work with eur and usd set of two solely, this reddish colored arrows and don't enter in on cross punch. When i tend not to claim the item gets to be great although i m sure posibility is usually lesen.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to mansoorlund For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 203 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 195 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)