+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 203 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 2027

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Senior Member Ahtasham1 is on a distinguished road Ahtasham1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing your indicator, I am so sorry to say that I read members' review about your strategy and some reviews are not in your favor. SO can you defend or explain this bad reviews.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahtasham1 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member forexfx is an unknown quantity at this point forexfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main is stratgey ko study kar layea hain js startgey theak hain is ko use kar ka he is ka pata chale gaya main is startgey ko use karo gaya aur is sa acha profat earn karo gaya

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to forexfx For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member Dimu1234 is an unknown quantity at this point Dimu1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bollinger band is a good indicator. But sometimes indicators not work well. So manually monitor the chart & do your trading. Keep the indicators only as a guide.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dimu1234 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member delta413 is an unknown quantity at this point delta413's Avatar
    Thanks
    The stated strategy and ensuing comments by our senior members are very valuable. First I thank them and then I will say that trading strategy based on technical indicators if not 100 % but is mostly very accurate and gives profit. The human error and unfortunate changes in market are desperate actors.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to delta413 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member khushii89 is an unknown quantity at this point khushii89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah this is very right and i personally tha nks to do the really good to see the real relation and the cumil and thsi is a really good to see the real relation and the real relation and th stratedy from a friend of my this is a good of to gee

10. The Following User Says Thank You to khushii89 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member anisforex is an unknown quantity at this point anisforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    what ever you strategy develop it must be a verified one. you should try it in the demo version for quite a long time. also you have to find the currency pair on which it works better. it has normally seen that some strategies works on the some particular pairs. so do your home work good.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to anisforex For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned fekher jarar is an unknown quantity at this point fekher jarar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks for sharing with us , it sounds like a good strategy , i am familiar with the RSI and the Stochastic indicators but please give us more informations on how to use the Bolinger Bands , have a nice day .

14. The Following User Says Thank You to fekher jarar For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member garmink is an unknown quantity at this point garmink's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for sharing your strategy. I think it will be a profitable one forex me. I think i should be more careful about forex trading so that i can earn more profits. I will try your strategy very soon. Thanks for sharing.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to garmink For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member garmink is an unknown quantity at this point garmink's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have used this indicators. But i didn't feel comfortable with that. As i have used candlestick chart and moving average indicator, i have no idea about that. It seems it is a good indicator. I think i need to learn about this indicators. Thanks for sharing.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to garmink For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member fazee is an unknown quantity at this point fazee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap ke strategy thek ha wasay forex ma bhot sa indicator ha jen per proper knowledge ly ker un k help sa ap easly strategy bana saktay ha.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to fazee For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 203 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)