+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 203 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 191 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 2027

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Banned taqroohi is an unknown quantity at this point taqroohi's Avatar
    Thanks
    one thing more
    see previous day high and low trade value and comparison with current day trading. You can see that what is today trend and where it go high or low.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to taqroohi For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member nidhi is on a distinguished road nidhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is really a very nice and knowledgeable post but in my view you can not have more success just by watching Bollinger band and trading we need to watch other parameters also very closely, then only we can have a higher percentage of success because it is a risk putting trade against the market trend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nidhi For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned wnhw99 is an unknown quantity at this point wnhw99's Avatar
    Thanks
    its good to hear that you are going to share some thing good but when you will share this strategy with us and would it be helpful for all of us??...i am waiting for it share it as soon as possible

6. The Following User Says Thank You to wnhw99 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member nitesh400 is an unknown quantity at this point nitesh400's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I notice that the strategy is may be good one, but who want to use this first try it in demo account. after successful result then use it real account. by the way thanks, for sharing this good strategy and technique

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nitesh400 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned darkmandido is an unknown quantity at this point darkmandido's Avatar
    Thanks
    to benefit, you should carryout technical and also simple evaluation, I use wax luminous designs to find out changes inside developments, this particular evaluation really is easy, however there are many wax luminous creation that must be discovered.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to darkmandido For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned Waqas50 is on a distinguished road Waqas50's Avatar
    Thanks
    Prepare your annual sales budget.
    This is a summary of the sales forecast. It does not change, and acts as a benchmark that you can compare your updated forecasts with.
    Prepare pessimistic, realistic and optimistic versions of your budget, and plan what you will do in each case.
    Revise your sales forecasts quarterly or annually, using past performance as
    a guide.
    Compare sales achieved with your sales budget.
    If there is a significant difference between the two figures, find out why.
    You may need to plan new sales initiatives or adjust your sales expenditure.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Waqas50 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned ennour222 is an unknown quantity at this point ennour222's Avatar
    Thanks
    i like your strategy here . it helps me ....... i hope you will share new new new topics.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ennour222 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned fforex is an unknown quantity at this point fforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know of some persons that uses the bolinger band chart for their analysis but I don't use it although I used it back then when I just started trading forex. hopefully by the time I see your trading result and chart I might want to use bolinger band again.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to fforex For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Junior Member wb1989 is an unknown quantity at this point wb1989's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sorry friend but your strategy is not clear
    it will be better if you explain more and give us some screen shots

18. The Following User Says Thank You to wb1989 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member Nisa is an unknown quantity at this point Nisa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bolinger band, how to read the indicator? please be more clear in the reading of this indicator? because I still do not understand how this is, I can only read the indicators are already a template package and easy readability. or the empty can also just alligators
    I'm Interested in forex
    >> My Thread About EA INDEPENDENT <<

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Nisa For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 203 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 191 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)