+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 203 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 2027

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Member perfectonline is on a distinguished road perfectonline's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stratetegy koi bi ho iss ko try karnaa chaheiy lekun shart ye hy k iss mein profit earn karny ki bi salahiat bi to ho naa naa k wo nuksaaan hi dainy k kaabil ho iss liey app ko iss mein jo bi koi profit waly strategy mily iss ko zaror follow karoo.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to perfectonline For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned tukimin is an unknown quantity at this point tukimin's Avatar
    Thanks
    That if you have new strategy then you really need to try it on demo that is I prefer to read news and use support and resistance strategy and my earning point is around 50pips with In fact the strategy should be change with the changing market situation with the more you are calm the better will be for your trade till Can be used in many pairs like EURUSD and GBPUSD.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tukimin For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member manik25 is an unknown quantity at this point manik25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Even shows previous posts you use two different euro/dollar. This is true for most popular couples. I am a beginner, and therefore choose to use EUR/USD, for the few who have this type of technology, and in addition, the following writing.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to manik25 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member resnala is an unknown quantity at this point resnala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have heard about Bollinger band indicator. But i have never get opportunity to use that. Usually i use candle stick pattern and moving average to reach into my decision. I think i should try this out.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to resnala For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned ahdgfjdj is on a distinguished road ahdgfjdj's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is best business and by the skill you will be make good and by the forex trade we will be make good and by the forex trade we will be make good and by the forex trade we will be do best an this is the best one for make money

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ahdgfjdj For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned ajman is an unknown quantity at this point ajman's Avatar
    Thanks
    trade against the direction when prices are trending ait a moment sub side and dont forget plan your trade and trade your plan when the price touches the bollinger band than wait for the next candle if it is possible to the first one than enter the trade .

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ajman For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sermilo View Post
    I know of some persons that uses the bolinger band chart for their analysis but I don't use it although I used it back then when I just started trading forex. hopefully by the time I see your trading result and chart I might want to use bolinger band again.
    so many variants of the trading system that has a basic analysis using bollingerband, and in my opinion is one of the indicators bollingerband very powerful, we just need to refine some of the indicators of price movements, thereby reducing the potential for fake signal from this indicator
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

14. The Following User Says Thank You to a_for_apple For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member sermilo is an unknown quantity at this point sermilo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know of some persons that uses the bolinger band chart for their analysis but I don't use it although I used it back then when I just started trading forex. hopefully by the time I see your trading result and chart I might want to use bolinger band again.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sermilo For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned 2013 is an unknown quantity at this point 2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am sorry for not updating this thread because I was busy and could not prove how much this strategy profitable, because for now I still use a different strategy your above posts shows that you are using pairs other than eur/usd. Is this suitable for my favourite pair. I am newbie, so would like to use eur/usd pair only

18. The Following User Says Thank You to 2013 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned muzammal2007 is on a distinguished road muzammal2007's Avatar
    Thanks
    u r very helpful , I am surely gonna try these strategies ...!!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to muzammal2007 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 203 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)