+ Reply to Thread
Page 130 of 203 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 180 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 2027

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Banned trishadas is on a distinguished road trishadas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Great my friend, this is a good strategy, Using with H4 time frame I think this strategy will give us a good results and we all can earn unlimited amount of money if we could stick with it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to trishadas For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned bashirachakzai777 is an unknown quantity at this point bashirachakzai777's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have use alot of pairs butt like to use eur/usd pair only, if you have strategy for this pair, also share here. i did not see any like eru usd.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bashirachakzai777 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member nrabia is an unknown quantity at this point nrabia's Avatar
    Thanks
    g bht acha plane hy ap ka. main b abi forex main new hn auir mujhy iss main guidline chahiye thi, ap k thread sy mujhy p help mil gye hy, forex aik open trading online busines hy iss main hum apna work kr k acha profit earn kr sktay hain,

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nrabia For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member federertichka is an unknown quantity at this point federertichka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello my freind thank you fory your thread yes this strategy its very important for my i already prefered for my favorit strategy

8. The Following User Says Thank You to federertichka For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member budiforex is on a distinguished road budiforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Threes there's just too many strategy and we must not focus ourselves on powerful strategyjust follow money management and always remember to set the stoplossthose are the only things we need to do to make safe trading therefore For me I love to trade using candlestick pattern and this give m There is no such thing as powerful strategy then it depends on situation perfect strategy can be defile in fact My strategy is that I analysis the business new and expect daily candle edge if market hit the edged once more and once more then I get or sell the combine and its hit a minimum of 15 pips make sure

10. The Following User Says Thank You to budiforex For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member dks is an unknown quantity at this point dks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai trading me bilkul naya hu, kya koi bata sakta hai ki kon sa time frame sabse thik rahta hai trading karne ke liye, kafi log kahte hai ki H4 , but agar trend jab reverse hota hai to H4 use karne se to turant pata nahi chalega, to koi plz mera ye confussion dur kar sakta hai. aur kon kon sa indicator best hai trade karne ke liye.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dks For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member love93 is an unknown quantity at this point love93's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ans Is simple. When the price touches the bollinger band than wait for the next candle if it is opposite to the first one than enter the trade otherwise don't.
    Here you can see.
    Hello Sir am questioning the pair what time frame and how the most suitable in the using the forex
    Ps: do not trade against the direction when prices are trending ... wait a moment subside ..
    and don't forget : Plan your trade and trade your plan tell me the plan of trading and useing the forex.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to love93 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member jokofx is an unknown quantity at this point jokofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    The powerful strategy is to make trade with low volume then i learn so many things about forex and now i am a experienced trader of forex because almost months i trade in my demo account and also trade in real account to months so But there is no best strategy that made by traders and give 100% profit from forex that All of them are good but we would have to choose for our selves what we think is the best strateg

16. The Following User Says Thank You to jokofx For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member mdchomokali is on a distinguished road mdchomokali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am sorry, your current above threads indicates that you are applying sets other than eur/usd. Is usually this specific ideal for my own favorite pair. We are novice, thus wish to use eur/usd pair solely, if you have strategy for this specific pair, furthermore talk about the following.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to mdchomokali For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member bedesijo is an unknown quantity at this point bedesijo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What makes you a good trader is always having a good strategy so if any one want to get success in ones life he should to be a honest man after all WELL NOBODY CAN TELL ME THAT IN FOREX TRADING THERE IS A STRATEGY THAT IS THE MOST POWERFUL as if The best strategy in trading is to have a strong capital resilience In my view that is depends on you when you will get the success and that is good for you and this very good strategy and that is analysis the forex trading market and this very gpod for the new and they will get he success with this

20. The Following User Says Thank You to bedesijo For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 130 of 203 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 180 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)