+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 203 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 179 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 2027

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shuaib View Post
    ji bhai ye apki bht achi or profitable strategy hai me is par indicator bhi use krta ho or bht acha profit kama leta ho or me euro or usd pair me ziada se ziada treading krta ho ye mere lye bht profitable or comfortable pair hai..........
    bhaiya ye to kafi achi baat hain ki aap kafi acha is system se earn kar lete hain agar ye system itna hi jayda effective hain to jarur main bhi isko use karna pasand karunga main isko abhi hi download kar leta hu bhaiya ji
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to fxghost For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member ninjutsu is an unknown quantity at this point ninjutsu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Till now i use only Fibonacci retracement strategy as my indicator and thinking that it is the best strategy for the trader then and the best of them isthe analysis if you want to be a so have good skill and experience that we can only get from learning and practice more in fact Equating money since all the method doesn't work possess four years Without a doubt MM will be the very best foreign curren so Take the good result and eliminate the bad one

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ninjutsu For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member shuaib is on a distinguished road shuaib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji bhai ye apki bht achi or profitable strategy hai me is par indicator bhi use krta ho or bht acha profit kama leta ho or me euro or usd pair me ziada se ziada treading krta ho ye mere lye bht profitable or comfortable pair hai..........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to shuaib For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned mahx is an unknown quantity at this point mahx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good Day Everyone,
    Well to be honest i am not a fan of bollinger bands strategy because it does not work all the time and it have their own fails so we must always make sure that the strategy workers in the maximum times because if it don't then you need to find other one, however this is still a classic strategy and good for beginners to start with.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mahx For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member samiafridi is an unknown quantity at this point samiafridi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now there's a new impetus for giving it a serious try: Greater profitability. A new study shows that in the Northeast, the most globally-oriented .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to samiafridi For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member shahid079 is on a distinguished road shahid079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i really wanted to learn it but the thing is that you should must understand this method this is a method which use the professional traders to do their trades and it is not so much difficult the thing you have to do is that just learn it and apply it on your demo account after testing and get faith then you can try it on your real account.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to shahid079 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member federertichka is an unknown quantity at this point federertichka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello thanks your for posting your strategy yes next time a promise for trying your nice strategy but can me ask you for why time frime i try this ??

14. The Following User Says Thank You to federertichka For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member ninjutsu is an unknown quantity at this point ninjutsu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my experience if a trader use daily chart for analysis the market trend in EUR/USD pair then when it make support and resistance then open a trade for long period then he can make 400+ pips per trade and he get minimum times this opportunity in a month let alone also it must take into consideration the important of using fundamental and technical analyze to achieve the best stronger signal and clean direct of the price

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ninjutsu For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    bhai ji my4 ke sabhi indicators best mane jaate hai,forex mein indicators use karne ke liye aapko unn par practice karni hogi aur kisi bhi time frame ko use karne ke liye aapko apni strategy dekhni hogi ki usmein aap entry kab aur kaise chahte hai..
    bhaiya ji apne ek dum theek kaha hain indicator jo meta trader mein hote hain wo ache indicator hote hain aur unmein se jo bhi pasand aaye ushi indicator ki practice karna chahiye fir humari earning ho sakti hain
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to fxghost For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,196 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dks View Post
    mai trading me bilkul naya hu, kya koi bata sakta hai ki kon sa time frame sabse thik rahta hai trading karne ke liye, kafi log kahte hai ki H4 , but agar trend jab reverse hota hai to H4 use karne se to turant pata nahi chalega, to koi plz mera ye confussion dur kar sakta hai. aur kon kon sa indicator best hai trade karne ke liye.
    bhai ji my4 ke sabhi indicators best mane jaate hai,forex mein indicators use karne ke liye aapko unn par practice karni hogi aur kisi bhi time frame ko use karne ke liye aapko apni strategy dekhni hogi ki usmein aap entry kab aur kaise chahte hai..

20. The Following User Says Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 203 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 179 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)