+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 203 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 2027

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Banned anwer is an unknown quantity at this point anwer's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi my friend
    i'm interested to all who are you say
    thank you for your help and advice
    you are very good

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to anwer For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned Abdul Mussawer Atta is on a distinguished road Abdul Mussawer Atta's Avatar
    Thanks
    ap ki strgty bahut achi hai mery bhia mujhy bahut pasna ai ahi q k ye bahut simple aur easy ahi aur is ko har koi kar skta ahi q k ap nay is ko bahuta sna lafzo main bayan kiya hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Abdul Mussawer Atta For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member qazi is an unknown quantity at this point qazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new in this business i shall try to get more information about of all aspects of this forex business trading and searching of new strategies of trading.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to qazi For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Junior Member sendiri is an unknown quantity at this point sendiri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is very popular and very famous for their use and proper preparation, you can add 3 to ensure the EMA line entered and exits,
    and the timing and the most used the more better with this indicator is 5 minutes.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sendiri For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member shua is on a distinguished road shua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sorry, your current earlier mentioned blogposts exhibits that you'll be using twos apart from eur/usd. Will be this kind of ideal for my own preferred match. We are rookie, thus wish to use eur/usd match solely, if you have technique for this kind of match, in addition discuss the following.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to shua For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member babul_ct is on a distinguished road babul_ct's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Remorseful, your own preceding content displays that you will be employing frames in addition to eur/usd. Is this specific suited to my personal favorite set of two. My business is rookie, consequently want to use eur/usd set of two solely, if you have strategy for this specific set of two, also reveal right here.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to babul_ct For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member masterbrain is an unknown quantity at this point masterbrain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very sad to hear but i think you have got a lesson from this after all Also that strategy not for free and you should have to pay for that instead of It all depends on individual preferences and desires so It's really good if i commit to it 100% and just be more patient overall i do believe i as if is very difficult and may change at any time rather than if i do not trust on my trading strategy i do not get success here that every strategy has its disadvantages and may not be 100% accurate

14. The Following User Says Thank You to masterbrain For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned abdotitim is an unknown quantity at this point abdotitim's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello my frein thank you for your thread yes this strategy its very simple and hi give a nice point for entry but for me forever i
    thankyou my freind for your strategy oh yes its a so so profitable

16. The Following User Says Thank You to abdotitim For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member mod_guendeng_tai is an unknown quantity at this point mod_guendeng_tai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a very good and sure way to trade because it is not predictive that But if our analysis is wrong We can use various trading techniques for open positions can change our wrong to profit For example we can use averaging techniques martingale as well If you want to get good signal in forex so you should train yourself to be able create good analysis and prediction by your own after all always trust on my planning/strategy and I use my trading experience

18. The Following User Says Thank You to mod_guendeng_tai For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member brook is an unknown quantity at this point brook's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But you need to have sufficient money in your account accordingly The most powerful forex trading strategy is hedging strategy so In Forex market here are many many best strategies as if so i think select any one strategy and continue practice with it on the demo and understand it's various side after all Different individual using the same strategy might yield different result rather than the best strategy of Forex is the trading with demo account and learning carefully about Forex and maintaining all of the rules of Forex trading

20. The Following User Says Thank You to brook For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 203 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)